Chapter 4

Tyler's POV

Michael and I are at his house writing down lyrics and we came up with the band name. We haven't came up with the song's name but a lyric goes like "Tattooed on your chest, I-S-S-U-E-S". So, we decided to name the band Issues.

"So, what got you into doing music?" Michael asked.

Rachel. Rachel got me into doing music.

I didn't say anything for a second. "I don't know. I just kind of-"

I ignored answering the question by saying; "Oh, this is a good lyric that I just thought of." And writing it down.

Michael's POV

"So, what got you into music?" I asked Tyler.

He didn't say anything for a second. "I don't know. I just kind of-"

Then, we wrote down a lyric that he said he just came up with.

I just looked at him for a minute. Why doesn't he want to tell me? It kind of looked like he was about to cry.

"Tyler, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I was just wondering." I said.

He just covered his face with his hands.

I walked over and sat by him.

"What's going on?"

He shook his head. "It's nothing."

"You can talk to me." I whispered.

He looked up at me. He's eyes are filled with pain. He quickly glanced at my lips. I leaned toward him. Our lips were almost touching when Sky and Ty walked in the front door.

I quickly stood up.

Ty looked at me weird. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah." I said.

I sat back down next to Tyler.

"So, have you guys thought of any band names?" Sky asked.

"Yes," Tyler said. "What do to think about Issues?"

"Yeah, I like it." Sky said.

"Me too." Ty said.

"And we found a guitarist. He's supposed to be coming over here."

"Awesome. What do to think of him?" I asked.

"I think he's cool. His name is AJ Rebollo. He showed me his abilities and I think it'll work." Sky said.

Tyler's POV

Michael almost kissed me. What the hell is that supposed to mean? I think he's worried because he keeps looking over at me. I don't want to tell him about Rachel. I don't want them to know. I want to move on. I don't have any interest in telling my sob story to someone like Michael. Someone who doesn't care.