Chapter 15

Tyler's POV

I sat next to Michael and the guys at the wedding. Michael held my hand and ran his thumb over my knuckles.

I noticed that he kept twitching and making sudden movements.

I've noticed it before, but never thought it was so frequent.

"Why do you keep twitching?" I asked.

He looked at me. "I'll explain it later." He said.

I could tell by the way he said that, that he doesn't want to talk about it.

--

The wedding is over. Michael and I are in his car going back to his house.

"So, you asked why I was twitching." He said.

I looked at him. "Uh, yeah."

"I have this thing called tourettes. There's two types of it: vocal tourettes and movement tourettes. I have the movement. It makes me twitch." He explained.

"How'd you find out you have it?"

"Well, when I was a kid, I just suddenly started twitching a lot. It's weird because you're born with it, but you don't start having tics until the age of like six. It concerned my parents, so they took me to the doctor. They put me in a room, had some doctors watch me through the glass, and told me to play with some toys. They told us I have tourettes."

"What's it like?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Like, being around people?"

I nodded, then realized he was keeping his eyes on the road. "Yeah."

"It wasn't too bad up until seventh grade, really." He said. "People started to notice my twitching and called me some names. They would tell me to 'stop having seizures all the time.' It was until my sophomore year in high school when the name calling really stopped. People started to be mature. There were a few people who nick named be twitch. That didn't bother me, though. I knew they weren't being serious. So, school wasn't always great. It got better over time, though."

I grabbed his hand. "I think you're perfect no matter what."

He smiled.

"I love you," I said.

His face turned red and he grinned from ear to ear. "I love you too, Tyler."

"Baby Love." I said.

Rachel was the only person I've ever called Baby Love. It kind of slipped out just now. Rachel and I were never in a relationship or anything like that, we were just really good friends.

He pulled into his driveway and we went inside.

"What do you want for dinner in a little bit?" He asked.

I hopped up and sat on the counter.

"Chinese food." I said.

"I could have guessed that." He said.

Michael's POV

I walked over and stood between Tyler's legs.

I put my hands up the back of his shirt and ran them over his warm skin.

I began kissing his neck and when he sighed, I knew I found his weak spot. I sucked on his skin right there and he moaned.

I gently bit his skin.

"Michael," He signed.

I stopped and looked at him.

He hopped off the counter. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to my bedroom.

He layed on the bed and pulled me on top of him.

I smirked and kissed his neck.

I took his shirt off and he did the same to me. Soon all of our clothes were off.

Tyler's POV

Michael collapsed next to me. We both panted, trying to catch our breath.

I cuddled up into his side and layed my head on his chest.

"I love you, Baby Love." I said.