[47] "That Felt So Surreal."

♥︎♡♥︎ DEZERAE PARKER ♡♥︎♡

ALMOST THREE DAYS AGO DESTINY discovered she was pregnant. Today is finally the day of Destiny and Trent's wedding. Desmond, Jake, Trent, Kaiden, Aiden, Carlos and Morgen stayed the night at my dad's house while my mom, Destiny, Nova, Whitney, Tatiana, and I stayed the night at Jake and Trent's house. Also, Devin, KJ and Matthew went with the guys to my dad's house and Lily, Annabelle and Bethany stayed here with us.

{Saturday, May 25, 2019}

{6:30 am} I'm woken up to the feeling of someone shaking my arm wildly. Fluttering my eyes open and rubbing the gunk from them, I realize Destiny is standing there and she has the look of pure terror pasted across her face. I sit up and yawn. "Honey, what's wrong?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow.

"I'm fucking petrified," she whispers loudly. "I'm going to be marrying Trent in eight hours."

Sighing softly, I quietly stand up from the air mattress I was using on the floor and take Destiny's hand to bring her into the kitchen with me (that way her crying didn't wake my mom, Nova, Whitney or Tatiana). "Why are you petrified?" I ask, providing her a curious look.

"I'm only 20," she whispers. "There's still so much I wanted to accomplish before I got tied down with marriage."

"You know, even after you get married, you can still do everything you wanna do," I inform, forking over a reassuring look. "Plus, you and Trent will be welcoming another precious baby in eight and a half months."

"Yeah, I guess." She nods and forks over a small smile. After a few seconds of silence and the sound of mine and Destiny's breathing, Annabelle starts whining from her playpen that's set up in the living room. "Guess my little princess is awake," Destiny replies, smiling to herself.

I giggle softly as I follow Destiny into the living room. "Hi, princess," Destiny greets her daughter as she reaches into the playpen to pick her up.

Annabelle gives Destiny a small smile as she coos.

"That's so cute!" I announce as I grin at my niece and her mom. Destiny gives me a playful look as she winks at me. "What?" I ask, peering at her as she lays Annabelle on the changing station part of the playpen.

"I'm surprised Bethany is still sleeping," Destiny replies as she changes Annabelle's diaper.

"I am too," I answer. "But both Kaiden and I were both sleeping through the night by the time we were five/six months old."

"Wow! Really?" Destiny gives me a curious look with a raised eyebrow.

I nod.

"Damn," Destiny whispers.

"Mm-hmm."

Destiny grabs the spit up cloth from the side of Annabelle's playpen and throws it over her shoulder before she sits down on the couch to nurse Annabelle.

That's when Bethany starts whining from her playpen that's set up diagonally from Annabelle's. Going over, I pick her up and kiss her forehead. "Hi, baby girl," I coo. I lay her down on the changing station part of the playpen. After her diapers changed, I grab her spit up cloth and plop down on the couch beside Destiny. I arrange my top and start nursing Bethany. "Is it safe to nurse while you're pregnant?" I ask, peering at Destiny.

Meeting my eyes, she nods. "I read that it's perfectly safe to breastfeed while pregnant," she answers softly. "Thankfully, I have enough breast milk to nourish Annabelle and I'm still able to nourish my unborn child."

"Mm, I never knew that," I answer before glancing down at Bethany and gently brushing my fingers against her cheek.

♜♖♜ KAIDEN PARKER ♖♜♖