[30] "Happy New Year!"

♜♖♜ KAIDEN PARKER ♖♜♖

{6:13 pm} I take Bethany away from Dezerae and she covers herself back up. After Bethany's burped, we take her downstairs and lay her in Annabelle's old bassinet. "Y'all make cute babies," Jake and Trent reply, smiling at us.

I beam at them. Dezerae releases a soft sigh as she crashes on the couch behind us. "Damn," she mutters.

Glancing down at her, I watch as she massages her breast and whines softly. "Baby, are you okay?" I ask, crouching down in front of her.

"Mm-hmm."

I smirk cockily at her and she groans. "What?" she asks, shooting me an unamused look.

"We have a handful of babysitters right now," I inform, "you want me to take you for a ride?" I wink at her and she rolls her eyes.

I start rubbing her inner thighs with my hands. "Doesn't that sound nice, baby," I whisper huskily, smirking at her.

"I hate you sometimes," she mutters, standing up.

I grab her hand and turn to Trent. "Can y'all watch Devin, KJ and Bethany for a little bit? Dezerae and I want to have some alone time."

"Yeah, that's fine," Trent answers, shooting us a smile.

"Thanks, Bubba," Dezerae calls out before I yank her upstairs.

{6:15 pm} I lightly push Dezerae down onto the air mattress and crawl on top of her. "I can't wait to fuck you, babe," I announce, smirking at her. "I can't believe we've managed to go an entire month without having sex."

"Life got busy," she murmurs, reaching up and playing with my facial hair.

"True." I lean down and we start kissing her as I unbutton her shirt.

Within minutes, we were both stripped down to our underwear. Dezerae shoves me down beside her and climbs on top of me. "It's my turn to be in control, babe," she mutters, smirking at me.

"Yes ma'am," I whisper, smirking back at her.

~ ~ ~

{7:15 pm} "Thanks for that, baby," Dezerae chirps as she buttons her jeans. "I enjoyed that."

I grin at her. "You're welcome." I peck her on the lips and then we head downstairs.

Entering the living room, I spot Trent asleep in the recliner with Bethany napping on his chest. "Aw, that's so adorable," Dezerae coos beside me as she snaps a couple pictures of them.

"Mm-hmm."

Dezerae turns to Destiny and smiles. "Were the boys or Bethany any trouble for y'all?"

"Not really," she answers. "Bethany woke up at 6:30 with a dirty diaper so Nova and I went to go change her diaper. Then, Trent took her from us and laid down in the recliner with her and they both ended up falling asleep."

"Thanks for watching them," Dezerae responds, smiling at Destiny and Nova. "We really appreciate it."

♥︎♡♥︎ DEZERAE PARKER ♡♥︎♡

Destiny and Nova smile at us. "I can't believe it's our last four and a half hours in 2018," Nova replies as she peers at me. "It feels like this year has gone by fast. I can't believe that Jake and I are already engaged and I'm pregnant."

"I can't believe my brother's going to be dad," I reply. "I never really pictured him as the settling down and starting a family type."

"Well, believe it, sis," Jake replies as he sits down beside Nova.