[32] "I'm Excited For Our Jake and Jace Afternoon Later."

◈◇◈ JAKE ALLOCCO ◇◈◇

{Thursday, January 3, 2019}

{8:34 am} "YOU THINK YOUR MOM WILL show up today?" I ask Nova as we cuddle in bed, my hand resting protectively on her stomach.

She shrugs. "I texted her the other day about it," she mumbles. "Damn, I hope she comes. Her and I used to be so close and then I got pregnant at 16 and she wanted nothing to do with me. Well, I mean, she did come back after I had Jace, but things between us weren't the same. Plus, I used to be close to my dad also. So I hope he shows."

I kiss her forehead before I respond, "I'm sure they're going to show up, babe. They're your parents."

"I hope they do," she whispers, sitting up. My hand falls down beside me and I sit up as well. "Is your mom and dad coming today also?" she asks, giving me a curious look.

"Yep." I nod. "They're meeting us at the courthouse." She smiles at me before climbing out of bed. "Where you going?" I ask, glancing over at Nova.

"To take a shower," she replies. "I haven't showered since last year." She smirks at me. (What she means is she hasn't showered since Saturday or Sunday.)

My nose wrinkles up as I murmur, "Ew."

She blows me a kiss and then skips into our en-suite.

{8:45 am} I set my phone down on my nightstand and climb out of bed, going over to our dresser. Retrieving my black boxer briefs, I enter the bathroom and open the shower door. Nova's back is facing me and she's wetting her hair as she hums. I quietly step in and reach around her stomach and cup her bare chest. "Hey, sexy," I whisper seductively into her ear.

She jumps in my arms before elbowing me lightly in the stomach. "Don't fucking do that!" she hisses. "You scared the crap out of me."

"I sowwy, baby," I apologize in my baby voice. "I didn't mean to."

She turns around to face and smiles at me, tangling her fingers in my wet hair. "The "scaring the crap out of me" part was 'not' acceptable," she announces, "but the "my fiancé coming to shower with me" part 'is' acceptable." She smirks widely at me before she steps up on her tiptoes and presses her lips against mine.

"Mm, baby," I moan softly against her lips when she starts rubbing her hands up and down my length.

"Damn, Jakey, you're excited," she murmurs against my lips. "Is someone trying to tell me they want to have shower sex?" She smirks widely against my lips and I nod eagerly.

Grabbing her ass and lifting her up, I press her against the shower wall as I slam into her. Nova releases a loud moan as her eyes practically roll back in her head. "Damn, baby!" she breaths, tangling her fingers in my hair again and pressing her lips against mine.

I smirk against her lips before mine trail down to her neck. "I love you so much, baby," I whisper as I continue to thrust.

"I love you too," she pants.

~ ~ ~

{9:13 am} "Hi, Mama!" Jace chirps when Nova and I enter the kitchen. "Aunt Destiny made me chocolate chip waffles."

"That's awesome, buddy," Nova answers as she smiles at her son.

"What time are y'all leaving today?" Destiny asks, peering over at us from where she sat at the kitchen table.

"My appointment is at two," I answer. "So we're probably leaving here about 12:30 or so."

"But I want food before," Nova whines beside me. "Can we leave earlier?"