[4] "I Love Hearing You Make That Sound, Baby."

♥︎♡♥︎ DEZERAE PARKER ♡♥︎♡

THESE PAST COUPLE WEEKS HAVE gone by fast. It's now the last day of Devin's summer break before he starts his first day of school tomorrow. I cannot believe my oldest son is starting Kindergarten tomorrow. I am so not ready for this!

{Monday, September 3, 2018}

{7:56 am} I release a yawn and stretch before I situate myself in Kaiden's lap in the recliner. "What time is your mom going to be here?" I ask him as I absentmindedly play with his hair. He's about to answer me when his phone goes off with a new text. I grab his phone and notice it's a text from his mom. "Speak of the Devil." I giggle softly as I read her text. "Well, I guess that answers my question," I reply as I lay his phone on the armrest of the recliner. Chuckling quietly, he trails his fingers across my panty line as he faintly kisses my neck. "Mm, baby. . ." I moan softly. Kaiden's fingers slip inside my thongs and he starts rubbing me. Suddenly an idea pops to mind and I remove his hand from inside my thongs. Putting my idea into action, I turn around and straddle his lap as I trace my name on his chest. "The boys are still sleeping," I whisper huskily in his ear, "shockingly. Maybe we could squeeze in a quickie on the couch."

He smirks cockily at me as he picks me up and carries me over to the couch. Dropping me down, he crawls on top of me and starts kissing my neck and collar bone. "Have I mentioned you look so hot in my shirts," he announces faintly. "And it gives me easier access to taking it off."

I smirk at him. Quickly and skillfully, he removes his T-shirt and groans sexily when he spies my bare tits. "So fucking hot," he mutters softly. "My wife is so hot!"

++ WARNING: EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT. VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED. ++

Smirking cockily at him, I reach forward and tug his boxer briefs off. He rips my thongs off and shoves his index finger and middle finger inside my vagina as he starts sucking on my right tit. I gasp sharply as I squeeze my eyes shut and moan, "Faster. . ." softly. After several minutes of Kaiden pumping his fingers in and out of me, I come undone. Kaiden groans softly as he removes my fingers and shoves them in his mouth. "Mm, so good," he murmurs. He hovers over me as he leans down and presses his lips against mine. "I love you," he responds quietly. He shifts his position slightly and thrusts into me. "Damn, babe, you're so tight and I love it."

{8:14 am} As Kaiden thrusts inside me again, I dig my nails into his back and scream his name. He smashes his lips against mine as we both come undone, moaning loudly against each other's lips. Kaiden trails his lips down to my neck and starts sucking. Unfortunately, our very intimate moment is ruined when we hear Kaycie's voice. "Oi, that's where people sit," she whines. "And now 'I' can't sit there until I disinfectant it because y'all are making my grandchild right there."

Kaiden's head crashes down against my shoulder as he groans. Pulling out of me, he slips his boxers back on and sits up. "A warning would have been nice," he complains as he hands me my thongs and his shirt.

"Technically, I did warn you when I texted you forty-five minutes ago," she answers as she smirks at her son.

Rolling his eyes, Kaiden stands up from the couch and enters the kitchen. I also sit up and fix my hair before going to give my second momma a hug. "Hi," I reply, smiling at her. "Thanks in advance for watching KJ in the morning when we take Devin to school."

"Of course." Kaycie kisses my cheek.

{8:17 am} That's when Devin and KJ's voices fill the room. "GiGi!" they cheer coming down the stairs.

Kaycie sets her overnight bag down beside the couch and scoops her grandsons' up her arms. I enter the kitchen and find Kaiden leaning against the counter, drinking a Monster. "What's your deal?" I whisper as I give him a curious look.