Logan x reader: Ferris Wheel Fear

Hello! thanks so much for reading and I really really hope you like it! with all the preferences and stuff I've been writing I just wanted to add some more fluff to the mix! this probably isn't my best work out of the bunch, so yeah... so I hope you like it! as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

I had a question for you, if you want: I've been writing and I realize just how many cliffhangers I have, my question is, which pt2 (or pt 3) do you want to see next? no right or wrong answer, I'm just curious!

I don't think there are any warnings, if you find something please please please let me know and I'll add it

You walked along the paved routes, towards the attractions, so many, some towering, some sliding, some gliding and some stable. the smells of sweat mixed with the vendors made an interesting combo as you walked along with your group, the sun beating down on you.

Logan held the map in his hands as you followed at his side, Roman pulling ahead, and Virgil stomping behind, Janus keeping his head held high, while Patton skipped along, grinning like an excited puppy. Remus was trying to grab a cardboard wrapper out of the trash, only stopped by Janus, who was dragging him, and completely ignoring him.

you smiled walking beside Logan as he wiped his forehead softly, he wasn't wearing his usual tie, but just a plain black t-shirt with his logo on the front, his hands holding the map and directing the group where they had decided to go.

Roman was nearly giddy too as he eyed the wooden roller-coaster ahead of you. he grabbed Patton's arm and started running for the line, Remus dragging Janus after them. you glanced at Virgil and Logan.

"I'm gonna grab some coffee, because... just no." Virgil said, turning around and walking away, and you turned to Logan as he grasped your hand pulling you both into the line before you lost the rest of your party.

"are you enjoying yourself?" Logan asked, glancing down at you, as you shrugged, wiping a bit of sweat off your brow. as Logan stared at you, glancing away quickly when you looked up at him.

"you should be drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated." Logan said simply and abruptly. and you nodded, taking the water bottle he was handing to you, as you both walked a little farther into the twists and turns that were an amusement park line.

"It's it so pretty outside, the sun, everything!" Roman cheered, almost dancing his way in the small line, while Janus just rolled his eyes, Remus trying to lick the line divider, and scaring the little kid who was standing with a parent on the other side.

"Roman is correct about the sun, you should be applying a waterproof sunblock at least every 2 hours." Logan said, continuing through the line as you followed. he reached into his bag and pulled out some sunscreen. after shuffling farther down the line Logan dabbed his fingers into the small amount on his hand and softly rubbed it on your cheeks and nose. he was gentle and made sure to rub it all in, before softly nodding, and continuing down the line.

to say you weren't flustered at all would be a lie, the next lie would be that you weren't blushing when he took off his glasses and set them in the tray before going to sit next to you , a gleam in his gorgeous walnut brown eyes.

you met his eyes, the way his hair waved in the slight breeze and the smile he stared at you with. the only word to describe how you felt that came to mind was Star-struck. the ride stared and scared you a bit as the wheels squeaked. Logan smiling a bit, and you growing a tiny bit flustered.

it began climbing the hill quickly, you growing nervous, clutching the handle bar harshly, forgetting Logan was there for a second til he tapped your shoulder.