Preference #17: You wake up, (fluff ending)

Hello, thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it! I wanted to write the fluffy ending first this time, I'll hopefully be bringing the angsty ending later this week! as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

I don't know if this chapter needs any warnings, but I don't want to trigger anybody.

Warnings: mention of IV's, guilt, mentions of stabbing, nearly drowning, and being in a coma

Logan:

Logan got a call from the hospital, quickly standing up from his seat, at a nice restaurant with the other sanders. his eyes widened as he nodded, Patton's concerned look made him pause, he mouthed your name before reaching into his wallet and pulling out 20 dollars for his meal, handing it to Patton before he ran out of the restaurant.

tears streamed down Logan's face as he rushed inside the hospital, running to your room. where you were breathing softly. your eyes open, scanning the room. Logan spotted you and walked up, crying now

he knelt down next to you, and quickly took your hand in his, as your soft eyes quickly looked over at him. Logan watches as tears welled in your eyes and a tiny smile appeared on your face. 

"Hello, Lo..." you said in the quietest whisper but Logan heard it. he smiled leaning down connecting your lips, before sobs poured out of him. he kissed your hands over and over again, crying, while you just stared.

"I love you." you whispered, he looked down at you, one of his tears dripping into your face, before he quickly wiped it off, a smile on his face. you were back, and Logan never ever wanted to let you go

Patton:

Patton was in your room, singing to himself, while he knit, he used it to calm himself down, it was relaxing for him. he was in your room again, it had been a year since you went into a coma and Patton hadn't missed a day, he told you everything, so now he was just sitting. just wanting to hear your laugh, trying to keep him tears inside.

he didn't notice you opening your eyes, until you let out a soft groan at the bright lights. Patton gasped and practically punched the button calling the nurse.

"Dear, are you there, can you hear me?" Patton cried slightly. his knitting things crashing to the floor, the ball of yarn running down the hall, but Patton didn't care. you looked over at him, reaching a weak hand up to touch his face, tracing your fingers over his freckles.

the nurses rushed in and made sure you were okay, the doctor coming in after, and the other sanders following. you were able to speak but everything was fuzzy, you were exhausted but you couldn't let Patton be alone any longer. 

Logan had explained what happened, while Patton held your hand, running his thumb over your fingers never wanting to let it go. you nodded crying, as Janus told you about how Patton was doing, you started crying. squeezing Patton's hand tightly. as Patton leaned over your weak form to hug you.

it would be okay, you thought as you kissed Patton, who kissed back, both crying, but Patton smiled at you. the first real smile since you'd gone into the coma. and you and Patton held each other, never wanting to let go.

Roman:

Roman was walking down the street when he got a call from Logan, who told him to meet at the hospital, and that you were awake, Roman ran to the hospital, arriving in the lobby, his hair slightly sweaty, Logan stood up before they both walked back, and Roman let out a giant sob when he saw you, awake and sitting up, before you glanced at him.