Preference #6: You get shipped by Fanders

Hello! so we just hit 200 reads and I really cannot believe it. just wow. Thank you all so so so much. I'm not even sure what to say. just... wow. I really hope you like this!  so I'm not sure what your ship name would be. I guess I'll leave that for you and your inner creativity to decide.

as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly! I hope you enjoy

Logan:

 you and Logan walked along the chilly sidewalk, his arm on your waist subtly, both of you enjoy the silence, your hands being warmed by the hot chocolate that Logan was kind enough to buy you, he wanted to get you tea, which was healthier, but he believe you deserved a nice treat. so here you were, he was in his Christmas sweater, his jacket draped over your shoulders like Roman had advised. As Roman had been trying to help Logan be more romantic. you blushed slightly, giving Logan a slight kiss on the cheek before the chilly walk home. 

Logan was talking about many of natures natural beauty. telling you about snow and freezing rain, and hail. it was really nice, you just sipping your hot chocolate, while listening. soon enough you both heard someone clear their throat.

"hello, Logan Sanders and Y/n Y/l/n?" 

"yes? do I know you?" you asked softly, looking at the person, who was staring shamelessly

"I guess not, I just wanted to say hi, you're my favorite ship in all the Sanders Sides... so do you mind if I get a picture?" the person asked. you and Logan exchanged a surprised look.

"I... don't have an issue with it." you said slowly, looking at Logan for confirmation.

"I again, do not have any issues with this." Logan said, and the person took a selfie.

"well that was odd, I had no idea we were "shipped" " you said, giggling slightly,

"how are we a watercraft?" Logan asked, causing you to laugh, making him smile slightly. as he put his arm around your shoulder and you two continued on your way.

Patton: 

Patton sat down next to you, in the living room, both of you just snuggling with a small blanket, the warmth and smell of sugar cookies making a smile appear, also that smile was huge as you felt Patton's thumb gently rubbing your hand, his other arm around your shoulder, both of you just enjoying the company. waiting for the cookies to cool

you felt Patton, lightly kiss your hair, and in return you leaned up and lightly pecked his cheek. you saw a huge smile on Patton's face as well. things were just so peaceful and beautiful.

"oh my sweet avocado guacamole!" you heard Roman explain, his phone out taking pictures of you two.

"Roman? are you okay?" You heard Patton ask, looking up at Roman with concern.

"you two are just so oblivious its adorable." Roman said.

"excuse me?" you asked, slightly offended, half wondering what the mint chocolate chip he was talking about.

"oh, just y/s/n!" Roman said gleefully, watching as you and Patton stared. 

"what is y/s/n?" you asked.

"oh, just what the fanders are referring to you two as now!" Roman rattled on, before looking at the kitchen, getting easily distracted. 

"now, as a prince, I shall go have a look at those delectable treats!" Roman said, walking on. causing a slight giggle to break from your lips.

"just one cookie before dinner!" Patton called out, causing Roman to groan, and you to laugh. Patton smiled hearing your laugh, before quickly kissing your nose.