Preference #29: He figures out his feelings

Hello! this is finally finished after a long time. I am so so sorry this took so long, and to be honest its kinda trash. I am super sorry. I'll undoubtedly edit it when I feel a little more inspired, but I hope its good for now! as always please keep comments clean and Patton friendly.

this contains slightly spoilers for flirting with social anxiety in Virgil's part, not sure if a warning is necessary but okay!

Requested over on Quotev by: NajBlueprint

so thank you!

Logan:

Logan couldn't get you out of his head as he walked back to his cubical, the way you said his name, it made his heart flutter, and a blush crawl onto his cheeks as the thought more about it. the way your fingers brushed when you handed him the package or the small wave you gave as you walked away. Logan was... amazed.

he tried not to think of it as he typed, but he couldn't get you out of his head, you were just a distraction, yet telling himself thing was never enough. you were... incredible. after 3 weeks of trying to fight his feelings, Logan finally dialed Patton's number.

"Hello Patton, I realize you sent one of your friends down to deliver my crofters, I was calling to inqure about their name, and to ask if you would be willing to set up a time for us to meet and enjoy a glass of coffee, or whatever they enjoy drinking from the Café." Logan said, working hard not to stutter, or draw attention to himself while he stood in the lunch room, his salad growing warmer by the second as he glared at it, as if threatening it.

"you love them, don't you!" Patton gasped, his smile evident through his voice.

"Patton, do not jump to conclusions, and please answer my previous question." Logan said, adjusting his tie. Patton agreed and hung up. Logan sat down, ready to eat his, dull, lukewarm salad. 

Patton: 

you joined Patton for hot chocolate, meeting Virgil and Roman in the process, and Patton couldn't be happier. you really hit if off with them, you were sweet and loved your pets very very much. you just had this stunning energy about you.

the way you could just smile it off when you got splashed by a puddle walking back with Patton. how tulip seemed to just bounce or how you talked with suck sweetness towards her, Patton was almost jealous, but not really.

it was a few months after talking when Patton realized how deep he'd fallen for you, it didn't take too long to process, most like getting hit in hte head with a frying pan, where one second you don't see it and the next you are knocked out. 

Patton knew he was head over heels, and he know it wouldn't work alone, so that's when he called Roman over one day while making cookies. 

"Roman, you know y/n?" Patton asked, glancing to the side to see Roman smirking at him.

"you don't mean that sweet pet-owner you've clearly been enfatuated with?" Roman asked and Patton blushed deeply.

"I need some help... will you be my wingman?" Patton asked while Roman winked.

"not a problem padre!" Roman smiled cheekily, before grabbing the bowl of cookie dough and sprinting.

Roman: 

you and Roman walked and talked after he bought you something at the café. both of you just walking along the sidewalk, talking about broadway and so many other things, just, enjoying each other's company.