Fantasy/Magic/Yandere/Dark AU: Mage/Yandere Janus x Reader x Roman: Pt 1

so I realize I now have the AU book as well, and this will be posted there too, but I really really loved this one, so I'm gonna post it here!

Hello Thank you so much for reading. I thought of the idea last night while trying to sleep and could hardly stop thinking about it! I really really hope you like reading it as much as I loved writing it! I believe this is my favorite AU to write. I really hope you like it, and please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly

I apologize in advance as this is my first time writing a yandere character, so it might be bad? idk?

Warnings: stabbing, mentions of kidnapping, mentions of hallucinations/nightmares, implied death, Evil Roman, Very Dark Yandere Janus, Getting locked in a cage.

overall a little more chilling and creepy than stuff I usually write, so please take caution.

Your feet crunched along the ground beneath you. Shoulder to shoulder with the Magician Logan as you both walked, brows knit, Patton and Virgil walking behind you. sure it was unlikely so many different people would be in the same group, but for Prince Roman's sake, it was worth it.

Patton's hooves crunched along the ground, his deer lower half standing above everyone. he was the subject of one of the curses. the curses from the Dark Mage, living within the forest, where you were going. Patton would turn half deep for 12 hours, then human again for the other 12.

the Vampire following closely, his dark glare and fangs bared. he hated the dark mage after an... incident that happened, and henchfort has become a roaming vampire, trying not to feed on anybody, sleep deprived and outcast. but this was all for Roman

you shuttered a little as you continued to walk, almost sensing the danger you were approaching. you hated the dark forest as much as anyone, for your own sibling had gone missing here, rumored to have been the victem of a werewolf attack.

you continued walking, Logan watching you with concern as you kept going, it was close. you knew. quickening your pace along with Logan you ended the underbrush, fighting your way through. looking for that all too familiar red sash.

you scanned seeing slight glimmers of black and green, hearing something in the bushes but not being entirely sure. it was Patton who was the first to spot him. the deer in him sensing something.

"Roman!" Patton cried, pointing to the red sash, fragments torn on the tree. as you ran over, looking at them quickly and not expecting when happened next. a strong hand grasped your arm in almost a breaking grip yanking you into a painful position as you looked up.

"Roman, It's me." you said, wincing a little, staring at Roman, his eyes cold and almost glazed over with a honey color. you strugged to get out of his grip, but he just tighting causing you to whimper a bit. though Patton, Logan and Virgil all wanted to help they found themselves instandly surrounded by a pack of wolves, the on silver wolf catching their eyes.

Roman then started walking, dragging you. his outfit was no longer a shining, elegant white, but a dark muted gray, his red sash torn slightly, as it partly shreaded. his pace was quick as you tried to keep up, trying not to whimper or yell out in pain at his grip on your arm.

you soon found yourself in some sort of clearning, thorn bushes surronding everything. and one person sitting in the center of it all, the chair appearing to be woven from stones and roots, elegant, yet eerie.

"Drop them." the Mages voice said, a hood pulled over his head, ubscuring all but the smirk at the bottom of his face, and the small fang popping out. the mere sight sent a shiver down your spine. the others were also brought forward, Virgil looking defensive, Patton's deer-like ears tucked back as he cowered, Logan's sharp glare as he stood talk.