Virgil x Reader: Period

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you like it, I had such an interesting time writing this one, and I really hope you might like it. I understand this topic might make some people uncomfortable, and that's perfectly fine, please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this kind of topic. I still tried to make it pretty gender neutral, to include everyone... anyway I hope you like it, and as always Please keep comments clean and Patton friendly!

Warnings: Mentions and talk of period/blood/cramps, unstable moods, Virgil being a bit of a jerk for the first half of it. as period signs and feels can change for so many people, I'm super sorry if what I had doesn't apply... I really tried.

thanks to @ArwenFlint so Thank you, and I'm so so sorry this took so long.

the coolness surrounded Virgil as he woke up, looking around for you, you having fallen asleep the previous night snuggling up to him. he was alone, your covers thrown off, the hoodie he'd let you borrow gone as well. the only noise was squeaking of hands against marble coming from the bathroom

now, if it were any other side, it would be likely they'd have just gone back to sleep, snuggled up so that they weren't freezing their toes, and nuzzling back into the pillow, however Virgil worried. a lot. why didn't you wake him up if you were going to the bathroom, was everything alright, what was taking you so long. so with a sigh he stood up, and walked over, knocking softly on the door

"sunshine, you okay in there?" he asked softly only to be met with a angry huff

"just fine and dandy!" your sarcastic voice rang through the door, Virgil hesitating before knocking again.

"can I help?" he asked and heard a sigh, the door lock clicking as it creaked open, Virgil looking inside to see you, his hooding in the sink with suds as you scrubbed, you in trashy shorts and a baggy shirt as you sighed, looking up almost sadly at Virgil before going back to scrubbing as Virgil saw his hoodie in the water as you scrubbed.

"there... it's out." you said sighing a bit before looking up at Virgil sadly.

"sorry about that... this one kinda snuck up on me huh?" you mumbled, yawning but also wincing slightly as Virgils eyes just widened, him preparing to catch you if you were to faint, causing you to laugh a tiny bit.

"I'm alright lovely, just... ya know, mother nature kicking me, I'll survive." you smiled a bit as Virgil's eyes still remained wide, widening more at the sight of crimson on the floor. the sleep deprivation causing him to panic even more as he looked at you, mouthing the word 'b-l-o-o-d' as you sighed, nodding , merely taking a soapy washcloth and cleaning up a bit.

"why were you bleeding!?" Virgil burst out, a lot louder than intended as you sighed, looking up at him, before smiling slightly

"do... do you know....? *ahem* certain cycles?" you said kinda awkwardly as Virgil remained silent a few seconds before facepalming.

"oh me gosh... how... what do I even do?" he mumbled, as you shrugged.

"well... if you don't know what to do, I do... I'm in the mood for any snuggles or cuddles you want, my precious, purple angel." you murmured hugging Virgil as he took a deep breath, lifting you slightly as he gently walked you to the bed, hugging you as you cuddled up, falling into a sleep.

morning came way to fast for either of your liking as Patton walked in, happily turning on his special speaker and leaving, the speaking that only shuts off if you clap, and the song being 'if you're happy and you know it clap your hands'

with a mighty glare you sat up, hissing in pain as you took the speaking and chucked it across the hallway into Roman's room, for him to deal with. you were just... done with crap this morning. Virgil sat up with a yawn and a stupid smile on his face.

"you know... you do look kinda hot when you're ticked." he chuckled, as you blushed and scowled. 

"shut up you excuse for an emo eggo waffle." you mumbled, rubbing out your sore muscle.

"woah, what's up with you?" Virgil said, still not quite remembering the events of last night.

"I have a headache, I wanna kick mother nature back, and Roman was singing with his birds again. you know how I just hate that!" you mumbled angrily as you threw on one of your own hoodies, and kneaded your pounding head.

"he... sings to his birds every morning..." Virgil mumbled, seeing you like this making him nervous. as you sighed, rubbing your lower stomach again, when it finally clicked for Virgil. oh crap. 

the rest of the day was... interesting to say the least, Patton and Logan, as well as Virgil attempting to help you, however Patton being the only one able to keep up with your emotions, and Logan trying to help via heatpacks and such. 

"Virge... can we snuggle again... I'm lonely" you mumbled softly as Virgil rolled his eyes, ticking you off slightly as he walked over, scooping you up and just sitting there, you feeling... honestly pretty awful.

"I... I don't mean to be like this Virgil... I don't know what's wrong with me." you sighed, resting your head against your boyfriend and nuzzling him slightly, as if to say thank you. as Virgil merely sighed, running his hand up and down your back soothingly.

"why can't you just like... idk...be a little more... nice? I get it hurts... I get stomach pain too sometimes..." Virgil mumbled, honestly, still kinda ticked at the constant mood swings, as you sat there, frustrated but the tears welling in your eyes, and pouring down your cheeks too...

"I'm... I'm not trying to be upset Virgil..." you mumbled, softly, wiggling out of his grip and running up the stairs right as Virgil saw the tears, wanting to run after you, but unsure your reaction.

a few hours had passed, you sitting alone inside your room as the clock just kept ticking, the tears still leaking as you just felt... more alone than usual, you kinda wanted to see Virgil, but the fear of bothering him was...  a lot...

the soft knock on your door that startled you a little, as your Emo peeked his head in, just his eyes and button nose looking at you softly. before he walks in, a plate of chocolates, some soft, pleasant smelling lavender hand cream, a heated heating pack, his pet bunnie and a few movies, smiling.

"sorry if I was insensitive darling... you mean a lot to me and I shouldn't have said that... do you want some chocolates? snuggles? I'm here for whatever you need." Virgil mumbled softly, hugging you as he tried to keep fluffers from hopping away... you leaning into his hug, humming softly. it as okay... and it will be okay... sometimes all you need, is a little love when it's difficult.

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you liked it, I'm legit kinda nervous about this one, and I really hope you liked it, Thanks again to @ArwenFlint for this Request, and I hope it was good. I'm so freaking sorry that this took legit forever, but I really hope you like it! I don't know when I'll next update, lots of homework and projects due, but I really hope it's soon, I'm pretty sure my next update will be a request or a continuation of one of my stories (either Trade or Pirate AU...idk but that's my plan) as always the artwork isn't mine so please give credit to the amazing artist, Please don't hesitate to request, and Please remember you are loved and special!

Have a Fantastic Day

Ginger Bread~