Preference #13 (part 2): What happens now (Happier ending)

Hello, so after the last few angsty stuff, this one should be some fluffier stuff. healing the hearts that were broken earlier (I'm sorry! I have more sneeze paper if needed)  as always please keep comments clean and Patton friendly! I hope you like it!

Warnings: Mentions of sickness and surgery, implied depression

Logan:

you walked into the library, the smell of books in your nose as you walked around. you had tried to get over Logan, but it was difficult. he had you addicted to a book series, and you just couldn't seem to shake it.

though you don't really regret leaving, you miss him... a lot. Roman's kept you updated, but you can't find it in you to go back to him, at least until he realizes what when wrong and wants to change it. so far its been two years since you'd talked with him, since you broke up.

so here you were, walking through the quiet library, your nice cloths on, with a stack of books already piled in your arms, without Logan you had a lot more free time so you've been reading. you kneeled down pulling two more books from the series you were reading before standing up.

"y/n?" you heard a soft voice call, you turned to see Logan, his eyes wide, staring at you. you gave him a half-smile before walking away, hearing his footsteps bounding behind you.

"I'm so sorry." he said, softly crying as he held you close, you turned in his arms, the books you were holding against his chest.

"are you actually sorry?" you asked, not looking him in the eyes. Logan nodded, crying softly into your hair. him enjoying the scent, a scent he missed, a scent that made his heart ache with every fiber of his being.

"I never realized how much you do for me,  or how lost I am without you, I would do anything to get you back... anything." Logan whispered, holding you as if you'd disappear forever if he didn't.

"I love you to Logan... I forgive you." you whispered as he pulled you very close, kissing you softly, before easily lifting the books out of your hand. all the librarians were overjoyed, as they had shipped you since before you met. so it was a happy ending for all

Patton:

You stared at the ground as you approached the Sanders house, knocking on the door, before it got opened. Roman was glaring at you, as you went to walk inside, but he shoved you farther out.

"what do you want?" Roman huffed as you started at the ground ashamed.

"Patton is a sobbing mess because of you." Roman added angrily.

"I need to talk with Patton" you said softly, looking at the ground, Roman merely huffed before closing the door in your face, you gentle cries sounding out. Patton heard them through his open window surprisingly, as he walked over, staring out his window to see you underneath, infront of the door. curled up, crying.

you pulled out your phone, texting Logan, who soon walked out, and you two walked inside. Patton began crying again, of course you would want to date Logan, he saw no issue in you taking the invitation, he was perfect for you. Patton continued to cry, knowing he never had a shot anymore, but he was wrong.

Logan opened the door, revealing your tear stained face to Patton.

"I know you might not want to see me." you whispered, staring at the cream-colored carpet, not knowing where else to stare. you heard Patton walked closer. as Logan left, closing the door.

"y/n..." Patton said, 

"i'm so so sorry Patton, I gave it up, I gave it all up." you cried, looking up at him, as his face flashed with sadness, pulling you into his chest. you missing the feeling and now knowing how to reach other than to just cry