Remus x Reader: Beach

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you like it! I'm sorry, I've been working on requests, and they should be out soon, but I just couldn't get this idea out of my head, so yeah... I really hope you like it. as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

Please let me know if you want a part two!

just to note, this one is slightly less Patton-friendly than I'd normally go, but this is about as far as I'd go so...

Warnings: Mentions of being naked, slightly suggestive stuff, because Remus. Angst, tears, embarrassment. crabs, the ocean, (that's all I can think of, Please let me know if you find anymore and I'll add them)

Patton smiled as he sent everyone to the car, already packed, complete with lunches and cookies for everyone. the towels were in the back and Logan had his large bag filled with water,  and lots of sunscreen, and a first aid kit.

you were sent to the back row with your boyfriend, and Virgil, but he just listened to music on his phone. it was a longer car ride, at least an hour. Logan in the front, Roman and Janus in the middle, and you three in the back. you in between Remus and Virgil.

the whole car ride was spend with Remus holding you, laying little teasing kisses on your neck, and whispering little jokes as you smiled at him. and before you knew it, the car had stopped. Logan taking the key out of the car and starting to get everything prepared. 

after hopping out, and Roman running to the water to stop. "the slow and painful smoldering of my sole", you just rolled your eyes, ready to grab the container with cookies when Remus grabbed you, throwing you over his shoulder as he ran towards the beach laughing. drawing the attention of a few couples, and one elderly person, the only other people on the beach.

with a smile he set you down, still giggling as you smiled, rolling your eyes at his antics. Logan, Virgil, Janus and Patton carrying the bulk of the stuff. Logan made sure everyone got sunscreen, and patton set up the cookies,  Virgil didn't really move much, sitting on the warm sand like a cat, while Janus went to some of the rocks, probably to see if any animals were in there. (he found a tiny crab and Patton wanted to see)

you wanted to (whatever you wanted to do on the beach), but before you could even think, Remus was running towards you water, you whacked his softly on the back of his head

"put me down, you goof, even if I was getting in the water, I need to take off my cover up." you said, staring at Remus.

"why only the cover up?" Remus asked, twerking his eyesbrows as you blushed, turning and walking back to the blanket before pulling the shirt off and wearing just your swimsuit. it would have been impossible not to notice Remus checking you out. with a blush you start walking back to the beach with him, but he pulls of his shirt, and goes to his swim trunks next. he doesn't pull them down due to you stopping him. other people on the beach.

"not here, buttercup." you say softly before running towards the beach after hitting his arm, screaming 'tag, you're it'. Remus was quickly on your tail and soon lifted you into his arms, laughing hard before he tossed you right into the shallows, the sand scraping a bit, but you didn't really notice.

you played frisbee, and laughed, playing in the open waves. your soaking wet hair clinging to your forehead, as you smiled. Logan calling you in for a quick lunch and some cookies, before you headed out to play again, well, after Logan wrestled with Remus about sunscreen, and Remus sprayed it into his own eyes.

you were currently finding shells on the bottom, smiling widely as you searched the water, wading in deeper and kneeling in the water, forgetting to always keep an ear out for Remus as you had learned, you were just about to pick up the most gorgeous shell when someone grabbed you from behind.

they dragged you quickly under the water as you punched and kicked at them, soon breaking the surface and gasping for air. hearing Remus chaotic laugh as you wiped the salt water out of your eyes. then you looked down, you were completely naked.

with a screamed you kneeled in the water, your lower half under the waves, your arms crossed over your chest as you screamed at Remus, throwing a few not-so-Patton-friendly words at him, as your face started to grow red from anger and embarrassment.

Roman was quickly skipping over as he leaned close asking what was wrong, and going to see if you were hurt before you slapped him, tears welling in your eyes, then Roman realized about your... predicament.

Logan was running over now, thinking you'd been bitten or stung, ready to help but Roman merely stopped his before whispering, you saw Logan's eyes turn from worry to an embarrassed nervousness as Virgil ran over with a towel, every pair of eyes on you right now as you tried to get yourself lower into the water.

after getting the towel, which had been dropped in the water and was now soaking wet, you secured it around you and started walking. Remus running up to you.

"hey, why are you so angry, you've got nothing worth hiding." Remus said, but you merely slapped him with one hand, the other securely on the towel, walking quickly as tears streamed down your face. grabbing your clothes and walking quickly to the bathhouse, before changing. you didn't even bothering helping the side clean up, as you just walked to the car, hopping in even though it was very warm and just sitting there, staring at your hands.

the door opened about 10 minutes later, each of the sides hopping in, Virgil opting to sit in the middle to give you and Remus a tiny bit of privacy. you both sat there, as the car started moving, the silence almost unbearable as you tried to keep your embarrassed tears silent as well.

"Panda?" Remus said softly, reaching out a hand to touch your shoulder, but you scooted farther away from him. 

"Panda... I got the shell you wanted." Remus said, taking your hand and tucking the shell into your palm before closing your fingers around it. you looked down at it, but ignored Remus as you spoke.

"Logan, can you bring me to my house?" you asked, and Logan agreed, as you nodding as Remus finally got a good look at your face, the tears in your eyes and embarrassment in your eyes as you refused to let them fall on him.

"why?" Remus asked, but you kept ignoring him. another 40 minutes passed before the car stopped, you quickly hopping out, Remus running behind you.

"why are you so embarrassed, you're... astonishing, you're the most amazing person I've ever laid eyes on, why would you hide that?" Remus asked, grasping your wrist.

"maybe I just don't want everyone to see me the way I am? have you ever maybe gotten it through your thick skull that I'm not okay doing the same things you are? I'm not okay with what you did Remus, and you knew that!" you screamed, your face turning red as you wrenched your arm out of his grip, running up the stairs, throwing the shell against the pavement shattering it. 

"I'm done Remus!" you screamed at him, hyperventilating as you walked through your door. slamming it in Remus face as he cried. he kneed down, picking up the shards of broken seashell, infront of your house, trying hard to pick them up but tears blurred his vision.

the same thought crossed his mind since the moment you slapped him. He Messed Up.

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you liked it! Please let me know if you want a part 2, so yeah! I've had this idea in my notebook for a long time, and so I hope it's still good. as always the artwork isn't mine so please give credit to the amazing artist! please don't hesitate to request (just note, requests might be a bit slow, I'm super sorry), Please remember you are loved and special!

Have a Fantastic Day

Ginger Bread~