Preference #22: Huge Argument

Hello there, sorry this chapter took me so long to get to you all, but here it is! I brought extra sneeze paper incase anybody needs some. this is of course kind of angsty. I hope you like it! as always please keep comments clean and Patton friendly!

I don't know if this needs warnings of not, but I'll put them in, just so nobody is triggered.

Warnings: Money Issues, Being called an awful parent, guilt tripping,   lots of angry and bitter words, lots of angst, anger, mentions of hatred.

Logan: 

you stared out the window as you heard Logan's heavy footsteps approached the room. the door creaked open and Logan walked inside. 

"hello dear." he said, but you didn't reply, your mind pondering how exactly you were going to ask him about your concerns. Recently, Logan has been spending nearly all of his time at work. he was always working and you were sick of it, you couldn't do this alone, and he'd promised he'd make time for you, a promise he didn't keep.

"Hello Dear." Logan repeated louder and you still ignored him. you heard him huff before sitting next to you. both of you just staring out the window.

"why are you ignoring me?" Logan asked, clearly annoyed and you turned to face him, you eyes glassy, and your breathing growing quicker as you looked into his eyes.

"Logan, you need a break, I need you. I need you here, not at work. you work all the time, and you don't care about me! I can barely get through a day with this, I try Logan, but I miss you, I need you." you said, starting to tear up, remembering how you broke up, all those words that were said, you watched Logan's face turn dark, as more tears welled in your eyes, your hormones screaming at you. 

"How else are we going to pay for this? I don't want to be in financial ruin being you couldn't handle it!" Logan said, raising his voice, you stood up, not looking at him.

"Listen to me, I'm doing this because I care so much for you. for Athena." Logan said, looking down at your eyes, then to your stomach.

"Stop it..." you whispered. before walking into the bathroom and locking the door. you cried and cried in there, Logan's heart breaking at he could only listen to your pitiful sobs, tears streaming down his face too, this reminded him too much of how he lost you. he promised himself he'd never do it again, yet there you both were.

Patton: 

"Patton, we can't possibally do it all, especially not like this." you said, frustrated, gesturing wildy at your stomach, hormones racing, as you got more and more upset. as you glanced up at Patton's steady chocolate eyes.

"we have to, people will be disappointed if we don't. you don't want to disappoint people, do you?" he asked you, while your started breathing faster and faster. you held onto the table for support as you looked at Patton, there wasn't anger in his eyes, just... well you couldn't even tell, concern? sternness? consterness? 

"what will it take for you to see that I'm not okay!? I can't do this Patton, I'm being driven mad! Rosemary needs me constantly and I can't be running around for everyone all the time, I need to focus on myself for once! we need to focus on us!" you said, your voice getting louder and louder as you got more worked up. tears starting to form in your eyes

"if this is how we act before Rosemary, then how on earth are we going to make time for her after?!" you screamed, looking at him, tears flooding your eyes, Patton opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. you began silently sobbing, so mad at yourself for yelling at Patton.