|10| Family Time

1 week later.

Tjay was working with his law enforcement friends to make sure Landon was getting the maximum time. He honestly wanted the coward dead but he knew killing Landon would mean the rest of his life without Natasha. There wasn't much a man could do for his family behind bars.

Family.

He couldn't believe it when the doctor told Natasha that they were expecting a baby. She wanted to hear everything after her parents left. There was no way Nigel was going to take to the fact that they were dating and he'd gotten the man's daughter pregnant. But, he would hope that Nigel wouldn't be such a hypocrite. If he'd remembered right, Natasha said that Shayy was twenty-two when she'd got pregnant by Nigel and they hadn't been together six months when she found out. Either way though, he knew Nigel would be after his head and he'd just have to accept that and take care of his responsibilities.

"Tjay, I got some information on that bitch nigga." Mac said through the receiver. Tjay laughed at his friend.

"That's how I know you're upset with someone." Tjay replied. "What'd you get?"

"Well, it looks like he'll be doing 14 years, max. They're discussing that during the court case next week. The judge that's ahead of the trial-"

"The woman you're banging?" Tjay added as he searched for something casual to wear.

"Whatever. No worse than a man who's banging his boss' daughter."

"Ex-boss." Tjay corrected. "That's not the worst part."

"You got her pregnant?" Mac asked in a shocked tone.

"Yeah. I want my funeral to be navy blue and white. Your sister is in charge of the obituary. Natasha will most likely want her funeral pink and white."

"Yeah, that man is definitely going to kill you." Mac laughed. "But, back to business. Sydney says that the most Landon can get for these charges would be 14 years and that's only if the jury decides on the maximum time."

"Is there anything Syd can do?" Tjay asked slipping into black sweatpants and pulling a wife beater over his head. He found a pair of black Nike socks while Mac explained what he knew Sydney could do. He slipped on his all-white Timberland boots and threw on a white t-shirt.

After Mac explained everything and promised to call in some favors, Tjay ended the call and made sure he looked good. Natasha damn near had orgasms anytime she seen him dressed down. He smiled at himself in the mirror and grabbed his Gucci cologne. He brushed his hair and bread, and then grabbed his things. He pulled open his boxer drawer and pulled out a little black box. He opened it and admired the promise ring inside. He placed the box in his pocket and was out the door five minutes later.

Arriving at the Rodriguez household made him nauseous. Here he was , twenty-eight years old and afraid of his girlfriend's father who was less than a decade older than him. The thought made him shake his head.

He parked in their long driveway and got out. He headed for the door and knocked. He was greeted by Shayy who was wearing a sundress that did wonders for her.

"Wow, Mrs. Rodriguez, you look, amazing." He smiled.

"Are you checking my mom out?" Natasha was right behind her and he didn't even notice.

She stepped from behind her mother in a sundress as well. He breath got caught in his throat looking at her. She was just as shapely as her mom. Her hair was falling in waves around her face, her makeup covering up any sign that she'd been attacked but it was flawless, and her attitude was doing things to him.