|8| Shawty, Will You Be Mine?

Meanwhile, Naris had no clue what was going on with his sister. He hadn't talked to his family all day because he was busy trying to plan a date for Christina. He wanted to impress her and ask her to be his, officially. His boys had clowned him for wanting to get serious with her but he wasn't hearing that. He was trying to make things right and perfect between them. There was no way he was giving up a chance with her or doing anything to jeopardize it this time.

He'd picked up a dozen orchids, a box of white chocolate covered strawberries from the local candy shop, and her favorite soup and sandwich from Panera Bread. He wasn't trying to make her feel like he wanted sex but he wanted to let her know he cared about her. He never went this far as to going on a hunt for a girls favorite things but he had a point to prove.

His boys would still be around banging woman after woman and he would be safely tying himself to one. He would have a girlfriend to come home to every day and night instead of club hopping with the boys. He would have something consistent in his life.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing?" He called her up as he drove home.

"Wishing someone would come save me. I mean, I have the company car but I have nothing to do."

"Good, exactly what I wanted to hear. Come to my house."

"For what exactly?" She asked feeling a little excited about him wanting to see her.

"Just come, it'll be worth it."

"Okay, well, let me shower and find something to eat first."

"Just shower, I got you covered on the food. Call me when you get here." He hung up before she could protest.

He was ready to make things right between the two of them. By his age, Nigel had already made up in his mind he'd be married with a family within a year. Shayy made his dad a better person. She made him happier, more open to things and richer. He wasn't looking for exactly what his parents had, but he knew Christina was just as tired as him with temporary. He wanted permanent and wouldn't get that if he wasn't making the moves he needed to make.

Just before she arrived, he set the theater room up nicely. Candles, orchids placed everywhere, the dinner and desert laid out and he put in Beyond The Lights; her favorite movie. He knew a lot bout her from the time they spent sleeping together before. He never forgot a thing she told him and wanted to make this night about the good, fun times they had.

The doorbell rang and he quickly made his way to the door. When he pulled open the big glass door, he felt his breathing hitch. No other girl had ever made him feel this way. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She stood at the door wearing a long black sundress and gold sandals. Her hair was thrown in a ponytail and she wore big gold hoops. She had no makeup on and looked flawless. He wanted to lick her chocolate skin.

"Uh, Naris. Are you okay?" She waved her hand in front of his face.

"Oh yeah. Come in." He stepped aside. She walked in and he closed the door behind them.

"I freaking love this. Your mom needs to decorate my place when I get one."

"Yeah, she's definitely good with this." Naris said, still unable to take his eyes from Christina. Something came over him and he had to have some kind of contact with her.

"So, what's -", before she could even finish her question, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Naris was expecting her to protest because she'd been protesting against being with him, but to his surprise, she kissed him with just as much intensity. He held onto her waist as her arms rested around his neck. He wouldn't stop until she made him. It'd been so long since he tasted any part of her. Kissing her definitely made him feel some type of way. Her light moans in his mouth let him know things had a chance of going deeper in that moment. He groaned as his hard on pressed against his zipper. He wanted her, but he wanted consent.