|17| New Beginnings

2 Months Later

Naris and Christina both were enjoying their new lives in Florida. They found jobs at an accounting company as Certified Financial Planners in Miami. Christina went full time and Naris was part time so that he had space to focus on his music and art. They were working on being dynamic together. Christina got herself a car as soon as they got to Miami. Naris immediately found a place to purchase needed studio equipment and a ton of art supplies. Their careers were their main focuses.

"Hey baby. What are you doing?" Christina walked in the apartment to see Naris sitting on the couch messing around with his laptop.

"I am trying to get my editor up for my music. How was work?" He looked up. She sat next to him and kissed his lips.

"Madison is already considering me for another advancement."

"That's beautiful baby. You came down here and shut shit down.

"That was our plan right??" She laughed.

"Yep. You're not the only one sharing good news though. I just got four of my pieces submitted to be in Fredric Snitzer gallery and six of them to the David Castello gallery. If you don't know, those are literally the top two art galleries here. But, before you get excited, I also get to mix up a few records for both shows." He smiled. Christina screamed and jumped on him.

"Ohmigod! That's great baby." She planted kisses all over his face then focused on his lips.

"Shit is crazy. I love Miami."

"Well, I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." He kissed her lips gently. She reciprocated. He rubbed his hands down her backside and felt his manhood twitch.

"I could use a hot shower and hot sex." She smiled into the kiss.

"Sounds good. Let's go." He lifted them both up and carried her to the bedroom.

Once in the room, he put her down and helped her out of her clothes. She got excited and fumbled with his buttons. He chuckled and removed her hands. In no time, the shirt was unbuttoned and he let her do the rest. She pushed the shirt from his shoulders then went down to remove his pants. She pulled everything down in one swift motion.

He was long, thick, and tan. She licked her lips and without any warning, took him into her mouth. Naris moaned out. She used her right hand to stroke him and the left to play with herself. Naris stood his ground as best he could as she worked him with her skilled mouth.

She pulled back and spit on it and stroked him a little harder. She proceeded to tease the tip with her tongue swirling around it like a lollipop. She slid more of him into her mouth and continued until he disappeared. She massaged his balls as she kept him deep in her mouth. He groaned and grabbed a hold of her head. She was not letting up and she didn't even seem bothered to have all of him in her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and lick his balls.

"Fuck!" He yelled out. He pulled him self out a little then slowly began pumping in and out of her mouth. She moaned causing him to twitch. She knew exactly what she was doing and she wanted every bit of him.

She grabbed his hands and removed them from her head. He would come on her terms, not his own. She took her original position with him in her mouth and she stroking him. She got sloppy with it, just like he liked and in no time, he exploded. She didn't back down. She accepted every drop. He almost fell back.

"You can have every penny I own." He groaned out with intentions of a compliment.

"Shut the hell up." She stood up and laughed. "It's good, huh?"