|4| The Truth

2 days later.

Natasha walked downstairs in her Tinkerbell onesie. Her hair was in a messy bun and she looked like she'd cried her eyes out all night. She walked into the kitchen where her sister and mother were. They were all dressed up and she felt like she was missing something.

"Ew, what happened to you?" Synyai asked sipping her orange juice.

"Nothing brat." Natasha replied grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Morning to you too." Shayy fixed her a plate of eggs, bacon and grits.

"Morning Mommy." She sat next to Synyai.

"Syn, go finish getting ready for school." Shayy said looking at Natasha. She knew that look all too well.

"Seriously mommy? I'm 14!"

"Go get ready for school." She dismissed her daughter. Synyai groaned then made her way upstairs to finish getting ready. "What happened?"

"Nothing mama."

"Natasha, talk to me. Did whoever he is hit you?"

"No. He's not like that. He's been nothing but amazing to me for two years and I've just been pushing him away and he finally decided to let me go a couple of days ago. I don't know what to do." She started crying again. Shayy walked over and hugged her.

"Is it Tjay?" Shayy asked. Natasha looked at her like she was crazy. "Well, that answers my question. Let me guess, he's ready to be serious and you're skeptical because of your first two relationships...but, how can you blame him? He's almost thirty. It's about that time for him to start settling down. If you're not ready for that and he's not willing to wait any longer, you two shouldn't be together. I personally know you're not ready to be a mother because you want to be a model. You're not giving up that body for any child. If he can't wait on that, then let it go. Find someone your age and just as ambitious. Don't sit around here crying your eyes out." Shayy kissed her forehead and went upstairs to make sure everyone was ready for school.

Natasha decided that she would spend the day with her best friend, Misha. They went to the pool and got their tan on. They gossiped like normal girls and sipped on iced drinks. Misha was her best friend, but she couldn't tell her about sleeping with Tjay because Misha had a big crush on him. She didn't want to break her best friend's heart.

"Listen, you need a man." Natasha listened to Misha talk about how fine and sexy Tjay was and the crazy things she'd do to him.

"Get me him and I'll be happy as hell. I haven't had sex in over a year and I just feel like he'd satisfy all me needs.

Yes he will. Natasha thought.

"And that gorgeous mouth of his, I bet he does wonders with that tongue."

Yes gawd. Natasha smiled.

"And he's strong. He's probably the agressive type. Oh, and probably the type to flip you upside down and put you in kinky positions."

He loves to put my leg behind my head and fuck me in a torturing way. I love it. Natasha was missing his touch.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah. I bet he ain't all that. Anyways, my mom is cooking tonight. She said her and Daddy and inviting friends over. You should come."

"Hell yeah. I'd never pass up on Mama Shayy's cooking. Shit, my step mama need to take lessons."

"You're step mother is white. She ain't gone be cooking like my moms no way."

"Bitch, she married a ghetto ass black man. She must have some soul in her somewhere." Misha rolled her eyes. "Any fine dudes coming through tonight?"