♡Chapter Fifteen♡

⚠ANGSTY AND SOME MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE??? AT THE END!!⚠

Killua's POV

---

"You wHAT?!" I yelled.

Gon stayed quiet with his head turned away. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Do you realize what that man has done to me and my family?!" I exclaimed.

"Well... I wanted to become a knight like him, but I didn't know he turned out to be the traitor until a while ago... " he scratched his head. I stared at him in disbelief. I rubbed my temples.

"So, you are telling me, something VERY important that you could've told me and my family earlier, is that YOU are the son of the infamous traitor named GING FREECSS?! Do you REALIZE MY FAMILY ALMOST LOST THEIR THRONE?!"

"I'm sorry... " he mumbled.

"I don't want an apology other than from that crusty old man. But you held off from telling me? Why didn't you tell me till now? After, what, a year?!" I scoffed. "I thought you would trust me... I trust you with my life after all... ugh, I need time to think... please get out... "

"Killua-"

"Out."

"Killua liste-"

"I said, GET. OUT." Irritation splattered on my face as I pointed towards the door. Gon's face dropped and slowly dragged himself out the door, closing it softly behind him.

My mind was blank. I held a blank face. I couldn't think. It went on for a while until it sunk in. My face also dropped and I fell onto my knees, on the verge of tears. I whimpered, trying to hold the tears in, but they soon dripped down my face and became a stream on my cheeks. I didn't want to make it a big deal, but look at me now.

I felt betrayed. And upset with myself for thinking we were close, and maybe a bit more, but apparently he didn't trust me enough with something really big.

Ging Freecss was a famous knight back then, and was one of our most trusted people in the kingdom. He was very powerful and intelligent, but we didn't realize he was plotting something behind us. He wanted power over the kingdom, and almost took over the throne by taking my family and I hostages. He wanted to kill off the royal family, and we almost died, but that was several years ago. We were saved by an unknown group. He's long gone now. I was only around 10 when all this happened, so you can see how traumatizing it was for a child that age. I hated him to the core, for almost killing everyone. But to find out Gon was his son? I couldn't believe it.

And for me to fall in love with him? What would my family think? I would be executed on the spot, for having ties with the traitor's son of the kingdom. It didn't matter that I was a prince, I still had a lower status than my father. And he wasn't very rational with things like this, so me and Gon could die because of this.

I trembled in fright. I didn't want him to die, nor see him right now. I needed time to think. I needed alone time.

For the next two weeks, I've avoided Gon, for both safety and personal reasons. Everytime he came near me, I ordered him to stay out of my sight. It was rather harsh, but I couldn't help it, I felt betrayed and lost. I felt numb without him. But it was for the best mentally and physically, right?

The castle shook. I had to hold onto something to keep from falling. Canary came running in, with a calm expression but panicked eyes.

"Prince Killua, we must evacuate the castle."

Then gunshots were heard.

A/N: Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter! Yeah, it was angsty but it's part of the story! I saw the views and it reached 4k!! Thank you so much!! I love you guys!! This story along with Cloud Nine is almost at the end, so I have been planning on another story, a Hanahaki AU!! If you don't know what that is, it's basically a phenomenon where if there is one sided love, flowers grow in your lungs until you ch0ke to d34th. If the one you love returns their feelings you get healed or you can get surgery. But the surgery removes your feelings for that person. I'll explain it more in the story, so don't worry! It will be a bit more angsty and a more mature content, so if you wanna read, please be prepared! It'll probably be shorter than my stories, but it depends on ideas! I'll start posting the chapters of the Hanahaki AU after I've finished both of my fanfics that I'm currently writing, so I hope you guys are patient havxhdvfdhdvdj. Anyways, I gotta go do art stuff, thank you so much! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3