♡Chapter Fourteen♡

Gon's POV

---

Killua recovered.

We were sitting on the couch, doing nothing. More like I was panicking from how much I love this cute ball of fluff next to me. We weren't exchanging words, just enjoying each other's presence.

"I need you to promise that you'll hold my hand whenever I'm scared." Killua said, twiddling his fingers. I turned pink. He was just so cute.

"Ok, I promise." I smiled. Then Killua shyly took my hand into his hand. Millions of thoughts raced to my head. I was burning. His warm hand against mine. My hand felt tingly from his touch.

"Why're you scared?" I asked.

"I'm scared if I let your hand go you'll disappear." Killua blushed. My mind was going crazy. 'This little tsundere kitten couldn't get any cuter! I WANT TO KISS HIMABGSCJJHBSHDHCVGCF.' My eyes fell down to his soft pink lips. It looked so soft. But I looked back up to him looking a bit scared.

"You know I won't go anywhere. I'll be next to you, always. Unless I get executed by you ahaha... " I laughed. He huffed.

"Sorry, sorry! I won't joke about that!" I sweated. He giggled, making my face burn again. He lunged forward and gave me a big hug. I was surprised, since he never hugs me first, but I returned the hug, smiling like a doofus.

"ONI-CHANN TIME TO PLAYYY-" Alluka barged in, but stopped once again. She stared at us, then smirked. "You know what, you guys do whatever you want, I'll give you two some time."

"Alluka! No, you dummy!" He let go of me.

"Then, tell me why you guys are holding hands." Killua blushed and whipped his hand out of mine, making me whine from the loss of warmth.

"Anyways, what do you want to do, idiot sister?" he asked, jumping up from the couch.

"Hmmm, maybe go to the garden and make flower crowns! I haven't done that in awhile!"

"Yeah! Gon, come on, let's go!" They dragged me into the castle garden, filled with rows of fresh vibrant flowers. The butlers tried to help then cut the flowers so they could make crowns, but being the people they are, they refused and did it on their own. I smiled. We sat in the field of flowers, crafting. I was having trouble, since I've never done them before, but Killua helped me. We were all laughing and smiling together. Kinda felt like a family. Though I would like to create a family with Killua... waIT WHAT AHXHDHEFBHFDVHDG. I blushed like crazy at the thought of that until I felt something on the top of my head. Killua held up a mirror and I stared at my reflection. A blue flower crown sat on my head. I smiled.

"You wanna see something beautiful?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Sure!" he smiled. I took the crown off my head, placed it on his, took the mirror and faced it to him. He blushed a crimson red.

"B-baka! I wish you would stop sometimes... " he looked away with a bigger blush.

"Only when you stop being so pretty."

"B-BAKA! THAT'S EMBARRASSING!" he yelled. His face was burning so much that smoke was literally coming out. I giggled.

"So~, do you guys always act like this? Or are you 'just friends'?" Alluka teased.

"Alluka!" Killua blushed. He started pinching her cheeks and stretching them. She started whining in pain. "You are just like Gon. I don't need two sunshines shining so brightly right now." he pouted. Me and Alluka laughed as he turned more shades of pink.

We spent the rest of the day in the garden, playing with Alluka. It was really nice. It made me escape from my past. Hopefully Killua doesn't hate me when he finds out... 

A/N: Thank you for reading! The angst and ending is gonna come in soon, so be prepared! Sorry it's shorter than the normal 800+ words per chapter, I was really busy this week. But thank you for sticking next to me, I love all you guys! I gotta go do art homework now! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3