♡Chapter Thirteen♡

Killua's POV

---

Pitter patter, pitter patter.

I groaned. Of course it had to start pouring when we went out. We were going to do some shopping, but how were we gonna go outside? I looked over at Gon. He was looking at me, with a cheeky grin.

"Gon, nO we are NOT running through this rain into the car."

He pouted. "Come on! It'll be fun!" I glared daggers at him and sighed. I could never say no to him.

"If I get sick, it's gonna be your fault. If you're the one to get sick, not my problem, take care of yourself. I'm not going near that germ infested bubble around you." I deadpanned, but Gon just gave me a mischievous smile. Then pulled him into the pour rain. He laughed, and I couldn't help but smile. We ran, splashing into puddles along the way. We finally reached the car and hopped in, soaking wet. He was laughing in happiness and I smiled. 'He's so childish... ' The butler started the engine and drove off back to the castle. I shivered.

***

"ACHOO!!"

I sniffled. I frowned. I was curled into a ball and sitting on my bed with blankets wrapped all around me. Of fucking course I had to get sick. I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose with a loud 'HONK'.

Gon walked into my room with a bowl of soup and medicine in his hands. He had a guilty smile plastered on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him, giving him the 'this is your fault' expression. He laughed nervously. I grabbed the bowl of soup and snatched the spoon out of his hand. I sipped the soup.

"This is your fault." I hissed without looking up from my food.

"Sorry Killua." he rubbed the nape of his neck. I sipped my soup in silence.

As I finished the food, I pushed the bowl away and curled back onto my pile of blankets.

"Killuaaaa, take your medicineeee." Gon whined.

"No, that shit tastes disgusting." I hissed.

"You have to take it or else you won't get betterrrrr." he whined again.

"No, I'll let you suffer. If I die, your head is gonna come off anyways." I bluntly said.

"Killuaaaaaa, I know you won't let me be beheaded. I'm too handsome for that."

"Pretty ugly." I spat. He whined again.

"Come onnnn take your medicine."

"No."

"Cuddles."

I burned. I wanted to say no, but cuddles. I liked his cuddles. It made me feel safe. I know we aren't like that (yet) but we both were very clingy and in need of affection constantly. It works out, since we both like platonic affection. Ok, I like romantic affection, but can't say the same about Gon.

Silence. I was debating whether I should take it.

"... fine." I finally said. He cheered and I swallowed the medicine. It was absolutely DISGUSTING. But I managed to swallow it without spitting it out.

He tackled me and wrapped his arms around the ball of blankets around me. I smiled slightly. That's when someone barged in.

"Oni-channnnnn! I'm bac-" Alluka paused as she looked at us. "Nevermind! I'll be back when you guys are doneeeee!"

"Alluka! It's not like that you idiot of a sister! Gon get off of me!" Gon whined but obeyed. Alluka came back with a smirk on her face.

"So! Is this the 'knight' you were assigned to? Kinda looks like it's more than that."

"ALLUKA!" I burned. "He was just trying to make me feel better!"

"Sure, sure." She turned to Gon and grinned.

"Hello, Princess Alluka! It's finally nice to meet you!" Gon said, grinning back at her. Alluka's face brightened even bigger, at the correct pronouns Gon was using. They shook hands.

"I'm Gon, Gon Freecss!" His last name sounded familiar... but it doesn't matter now, Alluka was here!

"Nice to meet you, Gon! So~ what were you and brother doing?~" she asked shamelessly. We both burned.

"I promise nothing! We aren't like that! I was just hugging him since he's sick!" Gon said.

"Are you sure? It looks like cuddling from my view." she smirked. We both blushed. "Anyways, I'll be back later once oni-chan is feeling better! We all can hang out! Byeee!!" And with that, she zoomed out of the room and left. Awkward silence.

"You're sister sure is something, huh?"

"Yeah, she can get a bit crazy."

"Anyways, cuddles!" He tackled me once again and clung onto me until I

felt better. Though, I wouldn't say 'better', he was literally crushing my ribs from how tight he was hugging me, but he loosened his grip once he fell asleep.

I grinned at his chubby sleeping face. Drool was coming out of the corner of his mouth. Gross, but cute. I fell asleep, smiling once again.

A/N: hey guys, I'm back! Sorry I was off for like two weeks, but I'm back now! I hope you guys liked this chapter and hopefully the next one too, because I will be featuring Alluka! I love her so much that I absolutely had to include her! Anyways, I checked the status and omg, thank you so much for 3k views! It's also #5 in the gonkillu hashtag! Thank you so much! It makes me so happy especially coming back after a stressful week. Thank you! I love you guys! Muah Muah! Give you all a forehead kith. Anyways, off to update my other story! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3