♡Chapter Nineteen♡

Killua's POV

---

All of my friends including Gon surprised me the next day for my birthday. I was finally 18! A legal adult! Now I have to... adult... now. I was just shoving my face with chocolate cake, clearly still a child if I was a chocoholic. I probably will be one forever. I would NEVER give up chocolate.

Gon was next to me, laughing along with my friends who were teasing me. Till Illumi pulled me aside. I never thought he would join my birthday.

"Hey Illu-nii, what's up?" I asked.

"So, you finally dating Gon now?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yeah... you ok with it?" Illumi gave me a small smile.

"Of course, you can love whoever you want. Though I wish I could too... " His eyes gave a small sad look. Then something popped into my head.

"Oh yeah! There was this witch, wizard person, who helped me save Gon. Though he wanted to be hired by you in return... His name's Hisoka, you might like his... creepy fetish... " I grimaced.

"Ahh... I'll look into it, I do need an assistant when I take over... "

"Yo~ talking about me~?" We both shrieked.

"H-Hisoka! What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Just stopping by~." he smiled. I sighed. "So~ Prince Illumi~, it would delight me if you would hire me~." Illumi gave me a look. I smiled nervously.

"You would need a background check before you get hired. Are you sure you're up for the job?" Illumi asked. Hisoka nodded. "Ok, come with me, we'll do an interview. Anyways, happy birthday Killua." And with that, Illumi left, with Hisoka trailing behind him. I went back with the group, only to be pulled aside by my father.

"Happy birthday, son." he said.

"T-thank you."

"Would you mind telling me what your relationship with Mr. Freecss is?" I stopped breathing.

"U-um we're friends."

"Don't lie. Lying isn't what a prince is supposed to do." He said. I sighed.

"W-we're dating." I sucked in a breath, waiting for him to lash out, but nothing happened. He just smiled.

"Good, he liked you from the very first day you guys met. I'm glad it's returned."

"So you're not mad at me for d-dating a non royal?"

"Well, your mother might be furious, but I can convince her to accept it. It's not our place to tell you who you love. The country is changing, so should we."

"O-oh" I sighed in relief.

"I have to leave on a trip now, but please enjoy your 18th birthday, son." Then he left.

I finally went back to my friends, who were giggling with Gon. I looked at them confused.

"We were just talking about the future when you guys get married and have kids." Kurapika giggled. My face bloomed red.

Gon was teasing me, making me more red. I couldn't say no, because that's what I wanted. To have a family with my one and only Gon. But we're too young, so it'll have to wait.

"Hey, I have a present for you!" Gon chirped. "Close your eyes!" I closed my eyes, waiting patiently. Then Gon kissed me. On. The. Lips. I opened my eyes in surprise, then kissed back. Everyone around us was in shock, well the ones who didn't know we were dating. We pulled apart giggling.

"You tasted like chocolate." Gon smiled. "Wonder what you taste like down there." he smirked.

"B-BAKA!" I whacked him, turning more red by the second. He just giggled. Everyone laughed too.

Everyone was happy. I was happy. The country was changing and so was my family. It couldn't have been more perfect. 

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry it was short ahaha. But the epilogue will be here next week and it will end! ;-; I swear I'm gonna cry because this was my first ever published fanfic and I love it so much. Anyways, thank you for reading this far, I'm so happy so many of you guys like this book! Please stay tuned for next week's epilogue! Love you guys! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3