♡Chapter Four♡

Killua's POV

---

I couldn't sleep the last two nights. At all. I was always up all night thinking about Gon. I groaned and got out of my bed groggily. I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I slowly started walking towards my bathroom to get ready but then I remembered it was Gon's dual today. I checked the time and it was 11 o'clock. My eyes widened and dashed into the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth, and get dressed.

I was finally done and there was a knock on my door. 'JUST IN TIME, THANK GOD' I panted. I opened the door and there was Canary, holding my lunch. I don't usually eat breakfast, but if I was hungry for some strange reason, I would waddle myself into the kitchen and grab an apple. I thanked Canary and grabbed the food from her.

Gobbling down the food, I prayed that I wouldn't be late to watch the fight. I stuffed the last bits of food into my mouth and bolted out the door, with food still in my mouth. As I got to the arena where they were going to fight, I was panting heavily. 'Wow, I'm really out of shape.' I leaned against a pillar to gain some energy and out of the corner of my eye, a raven haired boy came into my view.

"Hey, Killua!" Gon said, waving to me. I stared at him as he came closer, checking him out. His sleeveless shirt showing his defined muscles made me want to drool. 'AJHSHJDFHFKDVBHB AHHHH WHY DO I WANT TO DROOL.' I zoned out. I blinked. Snapping back to reality, I looked at Gon with a tint of pink on my cheeks and greeted him.

"Hey, Gon! Are you ready for the fight?"

"Hehe, I think I am! But I'm nervous..." Gon said while rubbing the back off his neck and a pink hue on his cheeks. "This is my first time fighting in front of an audience. What if I lose? I really want to be your knight..." I was startled at the last sentence and blushed a deep crimson red and looked away.

"That's embarrassing for you to say. Don't you get embarrassed saying that?" I muttered, blushing.

"Eh? But it's true! I really want to win so I can be your knight and get to know you better!

"Alright, alright, I believe you. But don't be so nervous! I believe you can win. I also want you to be my knight..." I said blushing while muttering the last sentence.

"What was that?" Gon questioned.

"N-nothing! A-anyways, good luck out there! I believe you can win! See you after the fight! Stay safe!" I ran off, leaving Gon confused.

After running a good distance away from Gon, I slowed down and panted with my hands on my knees. I sighed of relief and began walking to the bleachers but was stopped by two people. I looked up and there was a familiar blonde boy holding a book to his chest accompanied by a dark haired man who had a stethoscope around his neck.

"Hello, Prince Killua. I don't believe we have met before. I am Kurapika, the librarian of the castle library." Kurapika smiled softly. "And this is the idiot doctor, Leorio."

"Hey! I'm not an idio-" Kurapika hits Leorio's head.

"We are in front of the PRINCE, Leorio!" Kurapika said while clenching his teeth. I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sight of the two. The two lovebirds(A/N:AHAHA HELL YES I AM GONNA ADD LEOPIKA INTO THIS FANFIC HJDBSVHDG) were surprised at my sudden laughter, and before long, they started chuckling along with me.

"Oh, you guys don't have to call me 'Prince Killua'. Just call me Killua, no need for people to be formal because I'm a prince. Though, you might have to call me 'Prince Killua' in public though." I laughed nervously.

"Yes, of course Pri- Killua." Kurapika smiled.

"A-anyways, Kurapika and old man le oreo, are you guys also here to watch the fight?"

"HEY! My name is LEORIO. And I'm not old! I'm clearly 24!!" Leorio argued. Kurapika hitted Leorio on the head again. I giggled. I knew what I did. I was trying to annoy Leorio, or should I say Oreo? 'That's his new nickname.' I decided.

A loud 'bong' was heard across the stadium, signaling that the fight was about to start, so we decided to go to the seats and watch together.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! And get ready for the next one because it has a bit of action in it! Sorry that it was a shorter chapter today. I wanted to save all the action in the next chapter ehehe...  I'm not very good at writing action scenes so please don't come for me in the next chapter. Anyways, thank you so much for reading this far!I really appreciate it!! Electricgay is out! :))