♡Chapter Seven♡

[ART IS NOT MINE!!! THE ARTIST IS UNKNOWN BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW SO I CAN CREDIT THEM!!!]

Killua's POV

---

The door creaked open and out came Gon with a random shirt that said "Killua's bodyguard". I almost choked. I was trying to hold in my laughter as his face was unamused with his lips in a straight line. I couldn't hold it in anymore and I bursted out laughing.

"BAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THATTT DID MY FATHER ACTUALLY GIVE YOU THATSBDFJSGFHDFD." I wheezed. Gon rolled his eyes and gave a tiny smile.

"I swear, the King has no shame." he finally giggled, fuming just a bit for amusement. My face was so red from laughing so hard, but I eventually calmed down, almost giving in from time to time.

"Ok, ok, now go on and try on the actual uniform." I waved him off, trying not to laugh again. He went back to the bathroom to change. I waited a few minutes, just daydreaming about him. And I gotta say, it was a nice daydream.

I didn't even notice that Gon was done changing and was calling out my name. I snapped out of it, about to apologize, but trailed off as I saw his outfit. My face was on fire.

It was a casual, kinda medieval looking uniform, but with a big Zoldyck Royal crest on the back and there was even a pin of the crest attached on his shirt. He was wearing slightly baggy plaid pants with black boots that went up to his calves. A belt was hanging loosely around his waist and even had a spot where he could put a small knife or even a sword. He looked so hot, or should I say cute? Ahhhhh I don't even knowwww. My mind was all jumbled as I stared at him with my cherry red face. I couldn't even form the words.

"Um, do I look ok? It kinda seems a bit casual-"

"Y-YOU LOOK GREAT!! UM-I-UH CUTE-UH HOT-" I mentally facepalmed myself. Gon's face turned bright pink and started laughing. I turned red in embarrassment.

After his laughter settled down, I got an idea.

"Neh Gon? How about we go into town and go shopping? Since now you're my bodyguard or whatever kind of knight my dad assigned you as." Gon's eyes perked up and sparkled in the sunlight that was coming in from the big window and smiled. My face burned again. 'I never knew someone would be this cute.'

We scurried out of the room and had the butlers prepare a car for us. We were on the way to the car when Illumi spotted us. His aura became very dark and disturbing as chills went up our spines. He walked up to us with his dead empty fish like eyes. We both sucked in our breaths when he started talking.

"I see that you guys are going out to town. Did father approve?" he said dangerously.

"H-he said that I could go out as long Gon is with me." I trembled. Illumi raised an eyebrow, and his aura became less suffocating, which rarely happens.

"So, this boy actually became your knight? How surprising that he beat the commander of the army. Sir Chrollo is the strongest one here." he kinda hissed. He walked past Gon and put his hand on Gon's shoulder before going any further. "Make sure to protect my brother or else you'll have an execution." he threatened.

"Y-yes, sir!" Gon stuttered out. Illumi gave a small smile, but quickly became emotionless again. Then he yelled out to me to wear the family crest pin if I didn't want to go out in public with a crown and walked away. We finally let go of our breaths and sighed.

We hurried out to the car where it was waiting and got in the back seat. The ride to town was kinda awkward. But we finally made it to town. People were kinda crowding around the fancy car and staring as we got out. We heard several gasps as they noticed the royal family pin that was attached to our shirts and they immediately knelt down on one knee. My face was red in embarrassment because I really didn't want all of this attention right now.

"Uh, everyone can stand up now. Y-you guys don't need to kneel before m-me ahaha... " I laughed nervously while rubbing the nape of my neck. The crowd got up and made a pathway for us to get through. I walked as Gon was beside me, skipping. I looked around at the view and got excited as I saw a candy store. I was literally jumping. Gon giggled at me so I dragged his ass into the store. I immediately saw my favorite chocolate candy, Chocorobos. I gathered the entire stock into my arms, along with a few other candies, and dropped them on the counter. I looked at Gon, who looked a bit surprised but also very curious.

"You can pick out a few, too!" I exclaimed excitedly. Gon brightened up and ran towards the lollipops and grabbed like a whole box and placed it on the counter. The clerk was astounded at the pile we were gonna purchase. Luckily, I had my debit card, which had my so-called allowance in it from when my parents would give me some money for going out. And of course, since we're the royal family, they give me tons of money.

We hopped out of the store with bags of our candy and dropped them off in the car so we wouldn't have to carry them as we kept shopping. We were talking and laughing as we shopped, and I gotta say that it was the most fun I've had in years. I wanted to be like this forever. To stay with Gon forever... and never leave his side...

I never thought I would feel this way, but I knew that Gon was someone special. And I wished to be that special person for him too. For the first time, I had someone that I never wanted to let go of. 

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! And also thanks to @Nucita_dog for the Killua's Bodyguard shirt idea! I honestly loved it, so I just wanted to credit you for the original idea! :)) And also, thank you guys for over 500 views! It makes me so happy you guys really enjoy my stories. I'll update again next week, so, electricgay, out! :)) <3 <3