♡Chapter Ten♡

Killua's POV

---

So, we officially got into our first fight. I was mad at Gon currently. He took all of my chocorobots so I would actually focus on my work and not inhale every last bit of the chocolate in .5 seconds. I was fuming. My back was turned from Gon with my arms crossed in front of my chest. I was pouting like the little baby I was. All I wanted was chocolate! Nothing else! Well, maybe there is something else I wanted, but that's not the point!

"Killuaaaaaaa, talk to meeeee." he whined. I stayed quiet. "Come onnnn, you know breathing chocolate 24/7 isn't good for you! You'll get cavities and get super hyper! You need to work!" I frowned. "Jeez, I didn't know that the Prince would be so stubborn. And so lazy." I was practically fuming smoke out of my nostrils on how angry I was at him.

"I just wanted my chocolate... " I muttered quietly. Of course, Gon's amazing hearing picked that up.

"You already ate like, how many, ten boxes?! You don't need any more! You'll get more chubbier cheeks!" I furrowed my eyebrows. 'Is he calling me fat?' I didn't realize I said that out loud when Gon snorted. I blushed in embarrassment. "Come onnnnnn, just finish your assignment for the week!" he pleaded. I pouted again.

Then I felt strong arms around my shoulders. I wanted to back away. At least I tried. I tried whacking his head, but then he caught both of my wrists and pinned me against the wall. My eyes widened as he leaned into my ear.

"You sure you wanna try that, sweetheart?" he whispered in a low husky voice. My face never turned so red so quickly before.

"F-fine! Please just let go of me! This is embarrassing!" He loosened his grip and I wriggled out of his hands. My face was so red, like I just got burnt by the sun. I covered my face with my now red hands. I heard Gon giggle. I smacked him. "You're not the one that just got pinned against the wall!" I hissed, joined by more laughter.

"Why don't I try it?" Gon replied, wiggling his eyebrows. For some reason, this made me more mad than embarrassed. I grabbed his wrists and tried pinning him to the wall, but ended up pinning him on the bed. Gon smirked. "So, you wanna try that~?"

"N-no! I didn't mean to do that! I-I-" I sputtered. My face was literally another volcano. We heard the door open, and there was Illumi standing there, still emotionless.

"Seems like I'm interrupting something. We'll have a small talk later, brother." Illumi said in a monotone voice then left. Silence fell. My face was engulfed in flames once again. I let go of Gon and mentally screamed. Gon was also blushing, his head turned away with his palm on his mouth. Not gonna lie, the sight of Gon blushing has my heart doing loops.

"So, you wanna try that again?" Gon said. My face burned up again.

"Shut up!" I threw a pillow at him.

"Make me." he smirked. I was getting angry again, but I kinda liked it.

"THAT'S IT!" I yelled playfully and tackled him. I heard a moan. I stopped. Gon also stopped.

"Did you just- ... "

"Not my damn fault you touched me! I'm sensitive there!" Gon retorted.

"That's- THAT IS LITERALLY YOUR CHEST."

"NOT MY FAULT I HAVE SENSITIVE MAN BOOBS." he replied. Both of our faces were burning in embarrassment, both from the moan and my palms on his chest. I was trying not to laugh. That's when I noticed I was sitting on top of his torso. I quickly threw myself off.

"NOT MY MOOBIES." he whined. (A/N:TOTALLY NOT ME AND GOSREP TALKING ABOUT GON HAVING SENSITIVE MAN BOOBS AVSVCHSVDBCVJSVCBX) I started laughing my ass off. I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes as he was also laughing. My face was buried into my bed as I was hitting it with my fist while laughing really hard. Tears were about to fall out from how hard I was laughing. I have never, NEVER in my life laughed this hard, even after an embarrassing moment.

I was glad Gon made me feel better so easily after our fight. I wasn't mad anymore. I guess that's the power of the literal sun. We finished laughing and I wiped my tears of joy away. I didn't even realize Illumi was standing in the doorway again, looking at us emotionlessly. We hitched our breaths as he proceeded to ask for me.

Alone.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter, even though it's a bit shorter ehehe. But omg I got so much second-hand embarrassment from writing this ahhhhhhahvshsvhdvgs. But thank you guys so much for reading! Love you guys! I will give you guys a kith. Kith muah! Anyways, electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3