♡Chapter Eighteen♡

Killua's POV

---

I woke up to beeping. I've been doing this for the past week now. Gon was still in a coma. I just wanted to see his smile again.

I thought I was hallucinating when the beeping got slower. I groggily look up at the monitor. It was now going faster. And faster. I panicked and went to grab the card from my pocket. It was going at sonic speed now. The second I pulled the card out, it flatlined.

"GON!" I cried out. Leorio and some nurses came rushing in.

"GAIN, GAIN, PLEASE GAIN, SAVE GON!" I yelled at the card, tears falling out. A shining light appeared and surrounded Gon.

"Killua! He's gone! Please, stop!" Leorio said.

I prayed it would save him. I didn't want him to die yet! Hisoka even said it could heal someone who passed if I was fast enough! I held his limp hand tightly, praying and praying. It seemed like it was taking forever, even though it was just mere seconds.

The light was finally gone, when the heart monitor started beeping again. I sighed shakily, relieved he was still alive.

Leorio and the nurses were gawking at me, wondering what had happened. . But then I felt a twitch. I looked at Gon. His eyes were opened and was smiling.

He's awake.

HE'S AWAKE!

I lunged at him, crying and apologizing several times until he reassured me he's ok and forgives me.

"I'm such a dumb IDIOT!" I ugly cried. He wiped away my tears, telling me it wasn't my fault. I hugged him again, leaning my ear to his chest so I could hear his heartbeat. It was still there. Good. He comforted me.

"You would be good with kids." I sniffled.

"Wanna get one?" he asked. I pulled apart and looked at him. I was processing what he just said when my face started to burn.

"W-WHAT."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you. I love youuuuuuu." he said, poking my cheek. Again my slow brain was not catching up. My face turned into a volcano when I realized.

"Do you feel the same?" he asked.

"I-I, u-uh." I couldn't form a word, so I just nodded frantically. He giggled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I was just a bonfire by now.

"Um, sorry to interrupt your moment here, but we still need to check up on Gon." Leorio interjected. I blushed even more. I forgot he and the nurses were still there!

Once Gon was done, he was discharged. We walked back hand in hand, smiling at each other. Kurapika ran up to us.

"Omg omg, did I hear the news?! Are you two finally together?!" he shrieked. Gon and I looked at each other, and nodded in agreement. We were finally together. Kurapika squealed like the mom he was.

"Wanna get married?" Gon asked, smirking.

"B-BAKA NOT NOW YOU LITERALLY WERE IN A HOSPITAL 5 MINUTES AGO!" I yelled. They just giggled.

"You didn't say no~." Gon teased. That officially broke me. Steam was literally coming out of my head and my face was a tomato. I was malfunctioning. What am I, a fucking robot?

"What day is it?" He asked.

"It's July 6th." Kurapika answered.

"Oh! It's Killua's birthday tomorrow! We need to celebrate!" Gon exclaimed. "How old are you?

"I'll be 18." I said, snapping out of my daze.

"Oooooh, I'm older!" he exclaimed happily. I rolled my eyes, but I was smiling. It'll be my first birthday with him. And with us being together as a couple.

Life couldn't get any better.

A/N: I could've wrote this better but I was tired when I wrote it. Damn, it was a emotional rollercoaster. Just a couple more chapters left! ;-; I really like this book, and I'm glad all of you reading this do too. Thank you for reading! I gotta go update Cloud Nine now! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3