♡Chapter Five♡

Killua's POV 

---

I watched as the two competitors were preparing. I looked at Gon, and nearly had a heart attack. 'HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF OMGOMG. HIS ABS ARE SHOWINGHZDSDH!' I was about to die of a heart attack but I decided to admire his body. My mind wandered all over the place. I was drooling at the thought of his body until I heard Kurapika snicker. I was snapped out of my imagination and quickly wiped the drool off the corner of my mouth and looked away blushing hard.

"Ooooooooh~ looks like somebody has a crush~." Kurapika cooed.

"S-shut u-up... w-we only met a couple of days ago, there is absolutely no possibility I would have a c-crush on h-him." I muttered while looking down, fiddling with my thumbs. Leorio overheard this and started snickering too. They started teasing me and I blushed even harder than I have ever before. I covered my face with my pale hands, trying to hide my red face.

Another loud 'bong' sounded, we all looked out to the stadium, and the fight began.

Gon's POV

---

'I have to win this for Killua.' The commander and I walked up to each other to shake hands, and wished each other luck. Apparently, the commander's name is Chrollo, and I swore I heard that from somewhere. I shook the thought off and we started to pace ten steps outward with our backs turned. After the tenth step, the battle began. I was the first to throw a punch and make contact to his face. I heard the crowd gasp and I smirked. I was gaining a bit of confidence, but kept it low so I wouldn't jinx it.

After a few punches and kicks there and there, I uppercutted his jaw, dislocating it with a loud crunch. Chrollo, smiled and smirked as he put his jaw back in place. He lunged at me but I easily dodged it, sending another punch to his face and kicking him in his stomach. Chrollo fell over clutching his stomach. 'Heh, he's weaker than I thought.' But he quickly got up and managed to scratch my face.

The crowd was getting more and more excited as the fight went on, since I was winning. All of the sudden, I got knocked down, and Chrollo started beating my face, leaving bruises and cuts all over. Then I heard a certain someone in the crowd.

"GON!! YOU CAN DO IT!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!" Killua yelled.

When Chrollo stopped for a few seconds, I spat out the blood that was collecting in my mouth and kicked him in the nuts. Clutching his crotch, I decided I wasn't done yet, so I started beating the ever loving shit out of him and finally pinned him down for the ten seconds needed to win. The referee started counting and the crowd joined in.

"TEN!"

"NINE!"

"EIGHT!"

"SEVEN!"

"SIX!"

Chrollo tried struggling to get out of my grip, but I stayed strong.

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

A loud horn sounded and the crowd cheered. I let go of Chrollo. We shook hands and congratulated each other. I looked over to the bleachers and saw Killua smiling from ear to ear and looking excited as a little kid. I felt my face heating up a little bit at the sight. A crowd of people were rushing towards me, probably to congratulate on my victory. A few were reporters, trying to interview me, but I always refused in case my face was leaked onto the media which can cause Killua to be in danger.

"GON!!" I turned around and was suddenly embraced with a hug. Noticing the blurb of white hair, I hugged back while picking him off the floor. We were giggling like little girls. Then I saw Kurapika and Leorio looking at us and snickering. I blushed and gently put Killua down. Since I was taller, Killua looked up at me and gave me the biggest grin that made my heart flutter. I smiled back.

"So~. Is something going on between you two~?" they cooed as we were walking away from the crowd. I blushed deeply and looked away as Killua's face was flushed crazily.

"N-no! T-there isn't anything going on between us! W-we are only f-friends!" Killua stuttered. I saw him pulling at the hem of his shirt and my mind went crazy. 'OMG HE'S SO CUTE, WHAT THE HECK. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS ADORABLE. JHSBWDDBHDBV. Wait, why did I suddenly think that? Am I gay?? I mean, that would explain my lack of attraction to girls. But do I like Killua that way? No, no, I don't think so. Right?'

I snapped back to reality when I noticed Killua waving his hand in my face. He looked concerned.

"You ok? You kinda zoned out for a bit." he asked.

"I-I'm fine. I was just t-thinking about... some... things ehehe..." I answered, scratching the nape of my neck. Killua raised an eyebrow and let out a short laugh.

"Ok then. But we still need to meet with my father so he can officially give you the job." I opened my mouth but then closed it. I did this a few times before Killua started laughing. "What, are you scared of my father or something?"

"Ah, w-well, his status is kinda scary since he has the power to c-cut my head off if I made a wrong move ahahaha..." I admitted.

"Don't worry, he is reasonable enough to not cut off an innocent knight's head off." Killua chuckled. I turned red in embarrassment. Kurapika and Leorio laughed.

We all walked off to see the king and held our breaths as we approached him.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm not very good at writing action since I'm only starting out writing fanfics. But damn, Gon is now questioning his sexuality hdbcsjhgdvdhsvsgs. I just checked my rankings and omg it's at 8th place for the gonkillu hashtag. You guys have no idea how happy that makes me! Thank you guys so much! Love you guys! <3 Electricgay, out! :)