♡Chapter Seventeen♡

Killua's POV

---

I was scared. What if he never wakes up? What if he... dies? I held his limp hand tightly, hoping he would wake up.

"Hey, did you know there's a rumor that a witch lives in the middle of the woods can grant any wish?"

That memory came back to me. I was surprised I even remembered that from years ago. Some maids were gossiping and I happened to hear it. I wanted it to be true, so I can wish Gon to wake alive and well.

I hesitantly left Gon's hospital room, kissed his forehead goodbye, and snuck out of the castle with a few items. There was only one forest in the kingdom, so it had to be the one behind the castle. I snuck into the dim woods, leaves and branches crunching with every step I took. I wandered aimlessly, but I left pieces of ribbon on the trees so I can find my way back. Jeez, it was becoming a Hansel and Gretal type of story. I wandered for an hour, and eventually found a small cottage. I covered my head with the hood of the cloak that I wore. I took a deep breath and knocked.

Nothing.

But the door creaked opened, so I hesitantly walked in.

"Why, hello there~. You seem young~." A tall man said. He looked like a clown. Literally. With all that powder on his face, there was no doubt he wasn't in the circus.

His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"U-um. are you the so called witch that the rumors people were talking about?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh~ so you've heard about me. The name's Hisoka~." He finally greeted me. "What are you doing here, Prince Killua~?" I took a step back.

"H-how do you know my name?"

"Don't underestimate me, my little fruit, I have my ways~." he said creepily as another shiver went down my spine.

"A-anyways, can you help save m-my friend?"

"With what payment? I don't take money as payment, you see~."

"I'll give a million jenny."

"Wow~ for a card? You must be desperate."

"My f-friend is dying! Of course I'm desperate! Please give me something to save him!"

"Pay me with your body~." he licked his lips.

"No." I immediately said, disgusted.

"Awww~. Then how about get me a job in the castle. I might serve some use to your brother Illumi~." he smiled. I sighed.

"Fine. Now you have a payment, save my friend!"

"Are you sure he's your 'friend'? Seems like lovers~"

"HISOKA!" I yelled.

"Ok~, here's a card. All you have to do is hold out the card and call out 'gain'. This card is special though, it'll heal whoever you wish for. It might even bring back the dead if you are fast enough~." I snatched the card and stuffed it safely in my pocket.

"Ok, thanks! I'll hire you for my brother and let you know in a month. Goodbye!" And I hopped out of there.

I followed the ribbons on the tree and found my way back easily. I came out of the woods and snuck back inside. Seemed like nobody noticed, considering I took about 3 hours. I decided to save the card for emergencies, which seemed like a smart move. I headed back to the clinic and into Gon's hospital room.

Holding his hand again, I almost fell asleep. Until his hand twitched. I shot my head up.

"Gon?"

Nothing

"Please baby, wake up, live for me. I cried, but still nothing. I sighed and feel asleep as soon as my head hit the bedside of Gon's hospital bed.

'Please... '

A/N: Sorry for the angst, it's almost over though! The story too! I'll miss it, I had so much fun writing it and was my first published fanfic. I have another story I'm planning though. I have the Hanahaki au, but also another one. Zombie Au, anyone?? Anyways, thank you for reading! I love all you guys. I love how all of you are so accepting, not many people are like that in my life. I'm so glad to have you all be my readers, I didn't know I would go so far, so thank you! I gotta go now, so have a good day or night where ever you are! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3