♡Chapter Eleven♡

Killua's POV

---

I was holding my breath as I approached my fishy stanky eyed brother. It's not that I hate him, it's just, the way he shows affection is... scary... and the way he stares at me makes shivers crawl up my spine. He's not really a bad person, it's just that he was taught the wrong way growing up so now he's over protective and kinda close minded.

I followed him into his room. I haven't been there often, or ever at all, because he's very secretive. His walls were dark, kinda blue but dark enough to look black. A chandelier hung on the ceiling, sparkling from the sunlight coming from the window. His bed was neatly made, but his desk was another story. Just saying it was very messy, probably because he's a workaholic.

Since he's the eldest son, he'll take over the kingdom after father. I kinda felt bad, for all the pressure he's probably getting. But I'm TERRIFIED at what he might do to the kingdom. 'Hopefully he knows he needs to change, if he hasn't already.'

Illumi sat on his bed, and patted the spot beside him, indicating that I sit next to him. 'Oh no, is he trying to have those brotherly talks?' I hesitantly sat down next to him and it was quiet for what seemed like eternity, though it was like two minutes. But it was the longest two minutes of my LIFE.

"So, what's your relationship towards Gon?" he asked out of the blue. I choked.

"W-what d-do you m-mean?" I coughed. He turned to look at me with those emotionless eyes. It seemed different though. Like, something was sparking in those beady eyes.

"You know what I mean, Killua. So, what's your relationship towards Gon?"

"I-I don't know!" He narrowed his eyes.

"Then how do you feel around him?" There it was. The question that blew a fuse in my brain. I really didn't know.

"I-I guess I feel really h-happy around him?"

"And?"

"W-well, h-he makes me r-really happy. He always seems to k-know how to cheer m-me up. I-it makes me feel all jittery inside. There are times when he makes me really embarrassed and makes me feel h-hot inside. My heart pounds whenever I think of him or even just looking at him makes me want to melt. I-I just, I don't know! I find myself checking him out! I think he's attractive, like super duper attractive! I want those muscles to crush me!" I slapped my hand over my mouth. I said too much. 'AHHHHH WHY DID I SAY THAT AGDJSSFHSWDCGVCS AHHHHHHHHHH' My face was on FIRE.

I heard a snort. Then soft laughter. 'That can't be-' I spun my head around and there was Illumi, laughing. This was the first time I've heard him laugh. THIS IS MORE CONFUSING THAN MATH FORMULAS. MORE CONFUSING AT WHAT THE SLOPE OF A WHALE IS. His laughter was more like a windshield wiper though. I burned even more as his laughing continued.

"Damn, I haven't laughed in awhile. Sorry lil' bro, it was funny." he said, still monotone. "But do you want to stay by his side forever? Like maybe get, married?" I burned up again. My face was hotter than the Sahari desert.

"I-I, n-no, m-maybe y-yeah? I-I don't k-know... " I muttered.

"I'm gonna assume that's a yes then." The atmosphere changed. It was a bit darker now. "Killua, you know that mother and father wouldn't allow you to get married to a knight. Their status is lower than us. They would want you to marry an actual royal. Sure, you could change father's mind, but mother would go absolutely feral. Father has already got no time to convince mother. You wouldn't want that, do you?"

I froze.

"Then, what do you think?" I asked, trying to seem bold. I was actually kinda scared.

"What I think? Well, if you were the heir, I wouldn't want you to marry a non-royal. Though, since you are the third son and won't be taking over the kingdom, I guess it would be fine with me, as long he makes you happy. If he breaks you, you know damn well I would kill him without any hesitation." he hissed.

"S-so, you are fine with me being gay? I asked. He blinked. Then tilted his head.

"Why wouldn't I be fine?"

"W-well, you seem very conservative and closeminded, and just kinda seem homophobic... " Illumi furrowed his eyebrows.

"That must be the most insulting way to describe me. Sure, I was like that before, but why would I be homophobic if I'm also gay?"

"Wait, YOU'RE GAY?!" I exclaimed. That took me SO OFF GUARD. I would've NEVER thought he was gay.

"Well, technically bi, but gay is an umbrella term so it doesn't matter." he replied, monotone. I was in shock.

"T-then, what about Alluka? Do you support her?? I mean, are you transphobic?" I sputtered.

(A/N: Before anyone comes for me, Alluka is in fact, a girl. She is canonically trans as she was born male but goes by she/her pronouns. Togashi is a very big supporter of the lgbt community and puts lgbt representation into HxH, so if you are transphobic, I guess HxH isn't for you. I don't want to hear anyone say anything transphobic towards her, especially since I am also part of the community as well, being genderfluid and all. Even if you are gay, bi, pan, aro, ace, or just part of the community, it does not give you the right to be transphobic towards the trans and nonbinary community. And trying to see what is in someone's pants to determine their gender, especially a minor, is just disgusting. Please respect someone's pronouns, and they will respect yours. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. *mic drops*)

There was silence. I was beginning to get nervous.

"Well, I'm trying my best to change, so I will try to respect hi- I mean her pronouns. At first, I was very transphobic, but over the years, I'm learning. I'm still learning to be better, so I can take over the kingdom the best I can."

I sighed in relief. I was so glad he was changing for the better. I was so happy that he accepted Alluka now, since she had a hard time coming out to everyone in the family. Mother wasn't so crazy about it. She doesn't talk much about it, but every once in awhile, she hangs out with Alluka and dress her up, which is a good things she's a bit more accepting now. Mother always wanted a girl, and never had one, until now with Alluka.

Father however, was very angry at first. He didn't take it well and didn't talk to her for a long time. He even locked her in her room for a few months. But later, he realized it was wrong and he learned to accept people who are way different than the so-called 'norm'. Kalluto was always silent, though I could see the acceptance and excitement in his eyes. He was probably excited to have a sister after being surrounded by boys all his life. Millluki though... he was ecstatic, probably for his own creepy reasons. He probably watches all those yuri animes and manga and wants to actually see it in action with Alluka, which is really creepy. Though, I was happy that my family was learning how to change, since they weren't the best back then.

I wasn't exactly happy back then, but now that I've met Gon, my life has become 1000x better, and I'm thankful for that. 'Maybe I am in love with him... holy shIT-' I felt my face burn up and Illumi noticed. He asked me what was wrong.

"I-I think I'm in l-love with Gon."

"You finally realized that now? Wow, I thought you already knew."

I pouted and he gave a small creepy looking grin.

'Well, at least Illu-nii is changing to be better... '

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter, and hopefully Illumi doesn't do shitty things anymore. I tried making him better in this story since I like the fanon version of him better than the cannon version. And thank you so much on 1k views! It makes me very happy! It's not as popular as Cloud Nine, but I really do like this book! They both will be in my hearts forever and will be loved equally by me. I'm trying to build up fluff so you guys will be prepared for angst later in the story, but for now. it's just fluff. Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I'll be updating Cloud Nine in a few minutes so you guys can check that out too! Once again, thank you! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3