♡Chapter Twelve♡

⚠TW: D34TH MENTION!!!⚠

Gon's POV

---

"Let's make a pillowfort!" I exclaimed excitedly. Killua spun his head around from his desk.

"A pillowfort? What are you, a child?" he raised an eyebrow, kinda amused though. I puffed out my cheeks.

"Come on! It'll be fun!"

"Aren't you too old for that kind of stuff? Considering you're almost 18?"

"We are never too old to make pillowforts!" I argued back.

"You can make one by yourself, It sounds lame and childish." he waved me off.

"Killuaaaaaaa, come onnnnn!! I promise it'll be funnnnnn!!" I whined. He narrowed his eyes. Time to resort to my last plan. Puppy dog eyes. "Pleaseeeeee??" I said trying to make it look like my lips were quivering. He froze. It was working. I kept up my act until he gave up.

"Fineeeeeee, we can make your stupid pillowfort." he rolled his eyes. I cheered.

We gathered all the pillows and blankets in the room and started building. We laid a blanket on the floor, built the walls with pillows, and draped another blanket over the walls. We also threw in other pillows and blankets inside the pillowfort to make sure we were comfy. It was kinda like a small hideout. And don't forget the lights! We dug through Killua's closet and found a small lamp. We sat inside in accomplishment. My eyes were brimming in excitement.

"What do we do now?" Killua asked.

"Movie time! Tangled or Frozen?" Killua let out a puff of air and chose Tangled. I gathered the computer and set the movie on. We buried ourselves with blankets and focused on the movie.

After a while, I looked over at Killua and his eyes were drooping. I looked back at the screen and when I looked at Killua again, he was asleep. I smiled. He was so cute. Then the movie ended. It was getting late so I decided to doze off in the pillowfort too.

I was facing Killua and taking in every detail of his sleeping face. He's just adorable. Then I felt a pair of arms around me. A tint of pink surrounded my cheeks at the embrace. I giggled. 'I guess he wants to cuddle.' I gave in and wrapped my arms around the small albino, feeling and taking in all of his warmth. I dozed off with a smile on my face.

I woke up to whimpering. Killua wasn't in my arms anymore. I looked at where he was. He was shaking and crying in his sleep. He was doing that little kick like dogs do sometimes. He whimpered again. He was having a nightmare. I started panicking so I sat up, called out to him, and shook him awake.

He woke up with a gasp, trembling. He looked around and looked at me. With no hesitation, he jumped onto me, holding me tight, still trembling.

"Hey, it's ok! I'm here! You're alright! It was just a nightmare!" I rubbed circles in his back and he seemed to calm down after a while of holding onto me.

"S-sorry, I'm being such a baby right now." he apologized.

"It's ok, everyone has nightmares. Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

"Y-yeah, just gimme a sec." He slid down and laid his head on my lap with his arms around my waist. I didn't mind since he was scared and that I um, like him and all.

"S-so u-um, I dreamt that you um, ahhhh... "

"It's ok, take your time." I said calmly.

"Y-you d-died a-and I c-couldn't save y-you. You were gone f-forever."

"Killua, I'm ok. I'm right here, next to you. I won't die anytime soon, I'm stronger than you think!" I flexed my arm and he laughed. "I'll be by your side forever. Even in the afterlife, we'll be together forever. I won't leave you just because I died. I'll probably haunt you as a ghostand be right next to you. Booo~." He giggled. I was glad he was laughing, since it meant he was feeling better.

"I'll follow you wherever, even in the shower~." I teased. I could tell he was heating up even though it was dark.

"B-baka! Don't stalk me in the shower, even if you're a ghost! That's sexual harassment!" He whacked me in the head.

"Ok ok fine, I won't follow you in the shower as a ghost, jeez." I replied, rubbing my head to reduce the pain. "But I'm glad you're back to normal!" I stuck out my tongue.

"Thanks for that. It was really scary, to see you die and leave forever."

"So, you want cuddles?" I could feel heat radiating off of Killua's face since I knew he was blushing a lot.

"B-baka! Why would I want cuddl-" I tackled him and held him tight. He was squirming in my arms but I was stronger. Eventually, he gave up and we cuddled for the rest of the night, in our comfy pillowfort.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter! And just telling you guys, remember this chapter for the future. That's all I'm saying! A few more fluffy chapters before the angst comes! Just a heads up! Thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for 2k views! That makes me extremely happy! I gotta go update Cloud Nine now so, electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3