32. The ex. - Olivia

I laugh breathlessly, sliding into Sean's Jeep

I laugh breathlessly, sliding into Sean's Jeep. He turns the key into the ignition and we peel out of there quickly, cracking up the whole way to the stoplight.

"Can you pull into that parking lot?" I ask, nodding.

"Yup?" He agrees, putting on his signal on and pulling in.

"Um, how about under those trees?" I ask, pointing.

He puts the Jeep in park. "What's up?" He asks worriedly. "I'm sorry - did I embarrass you?"

But I'm taking off my seat belt and moving to straddle him.

"Oh fuck," he says happily as I am kissing him strongly.

For the next several minutes, we are moaning, kissing, and touching each other without a hint of slowing down.

"You are so sexy," I tell him, clawing at the bottom of his shirt, trying to feel his hard muscle.

He grabs the collar and tugs it over his head. "Damn," I curse, going to run my hands shamelessly against his skin.

"I want you," I say, my mouth on his neck.

"Liv," he whines, his head falling back.

"Hey," I say seriously, holding his face in my hands. He swallows thickly, looking at me with hooded eyes, his chest heaving a little with pants.

"Thank you," I say lovingly. "For caring about me."

He swallows hard, shaking his head once in disbelief at my words. He goes to open his mouth, but instead, I'm kissing him fervently and undoing his belt buckle to rub my hand against him underneath his shorts.

I'm on autopilot, just touching and kissing Sean Ryan however I please as darkness falls around us from the setting sun.

"Oh fuck," I moan out for the hundredth time as Sean is sliding in and out of me.

I tighten myself a little, leaning up, and squeeze my elbows around Sean's neck, his lips on my chest as I edge closer.

He is bouncing me on top of him, letting out contended sounds as I go to town on him. He seems thrilled I finally let go because he allows himself to right after.

"Yessss baby, yesss," he cries happily, his voice moaning loudly the last affirmative.

We both simper, panting, trying to catch our breath before he kisses me passionately again. "That was amazing."

I laugh in agreement, resting my head on him, still not having pulled away from him yet.

That's when we see the blue and red flashing lights.

"Shit!"

We both scramble to straighten ourselves and get clothes on.

I clamber across the Jeep to sit in the passenger side.