22. The electricity. - Chris

Present-day Olivia brushes her lips to mine gently, and I lose my shit

My arms grip her elbows, and I hoist her against the door. I drag my lower lip on the bottom of hers and sigh out her name. My brain goes haywire when she suctions her lips again and moans my name.

"Please, baby," I beg against her lips.

"Please, what?" She whispers, her fingers sliding under my shirt, and I groan out at her contact. "The couch."

Her back is against the door, and I jiggle the handle to make sure it stays locked before I latch my lips to her neck, intending to stay there for a long, long time.

I want her breathless. Desperate, as I drive her insane. I want her everything; her body, her mind, and her heart. And tonight, her brother can jump off a cliff as far I'm concerned.

I suck in a ragged breath as she flashes her eyebrows, angling to kiss me.

Liv's trusting eyes and sweet heart make her appear innocuous, but I know what racy chaos waits behind that bright smile.

And I'm desperate for her to raise some hell.

My voice is thick with emotion as I grip under her thighs, and her fingers curl into my hair. "Olivia, I've wanted you for so long."

Her arms tighten around my shoulders while she tortures me with soft, slow kisses as I walk us to her couch. She holds on to my neck as I squat to sit down.

"Take off your shirt," I whisper, my fingers caressing her neck. "Let me see that beautiful body."

As her shirt comes off, her hair falls slowly around her neck and thick décolletage. "You're so fucking beautiful." I swallow hard, then place my lips on her chest, rubbing my thumb over the fabric of her bra.

She kisses my mouth again as my hands explore her chest. My lips touch on her collarbone, and I open my mouth to have a taste of her skin, hearing her gasp as I begin to pull clothing out of way.

Her mouth is on mine, and her hands are all over my chest and neck for several minutes before surroundings start to shift.

The electricity in the air is tangible. Olivia and I are like two magnets; sometimes we repel against each other, but when we figure out how to come together, the pull is impossible to stop.

I watch as she stands, missing her already. "Pants," she orders, bending over and touching my thighs. I lean up to kiss her, my mouth on hers a little sloppy because I'm so eager.

I blindly get my pants off, and she slides her hands up my legs again as she kneels in front of me on her couch.

What's...? Oh.

She tugs on my boxers, and when they slide off, her fingers reach up to rub the head.

Gaping at her in stupefaction, my eyes follow the journey she takes with her lips, starting up my legs, and back down. She's teasing me, kissing everywhere except where I want it most.

Liv's voice is alluring. "Should I keep kissing you? Or do you want me to get started?"

Before I say any words, she places a few open-mouthed kisses on the side of the spot, I have been silently begging her to go, and I lose all sense of reality for a minute.

My head falls back without my consent. She holds me in her hand and licks every few slow pumps, and I look down at her in a haze. "Oh, my g...Olivia," I moan loudly as she predicted earlier today.

"Hmm, you like when I have my tongue on you?" She flutters her eyelashes at me as if she's an innocent nymph. But her poker face slips; her lustful eyes are her tell.

She is watching for my reaction as she licks the tip quickly three times, then swirls her tongue around twice before hollowing her cheeks.

My mouth feels like it's going to permanently remain hanging open because I can't get my brain to function to breathe consciously.

It's so wet, and her lips feel so good running over me, and I'm lost in a reverie. I am flabbergasted when I feel her taking me deeper, and the top of her mouth to gently suction when she pulls back.

"Ohhh baby, just like that," I murmur, hardly able to speak. There is a tingling in my spine.

I am barely aware of a phone ringtone going off somewhere in the house.

My hips unconsciously move softly as I get closer to release.

"Liv, I'm not going to last much longer," I warn her with a dry chuckle, my fingers in her hair.

She hums and nods, giving me permission. "Here," she says, pulling back, brushing her hair away, and sliding her bra straps off.

"Oh my godddd," I moan out, my hand stroking quickly, and I let go on her chest.

She looks up at me through her eyelashes from where she rests on her legs, and I'm left speechless.

So, it's clear she has done that before.

My one hand moves to the back of her neck as I lean to kiss her, and my other palm goes to rub her chest.

The rough goal I have in mind is to pin her down—with her consent—and remind her we are the only two people in the world.

"Baby, you're so sexy," I tell her, my lips finding her neck. "I want you so much."

The ringtone goes off again, and she heaves a huge sigh. "That's my phone. And that's the third time in ten minutes."

I'm sitting in sort of a post-orgasm daze when I catch on sort of to what she's saying, seeing my plans for making her toes curl fade to evaporation.

She turns to me apologetically once she hangs up. "Alex thinks he broke his arm, and they need to drop off Lily and take him to the emergency room."

I laugh, getting my boxers on, because this is routine, "Of course!" How many times did we get interrupted when we were teenagers?

"I'm sorry," she apologizes.

"Oh, Livvie baby, I'm not mad at you," I reassure her, smiling wryly. I nod down the hallway. "Why don't you clean up, and I'll wait for them?"

She agrees, leans to kiss me once before heading down the hallway to her room while I hitch my pants up. I'm just getting my hands washed when the door flies open.

"Oh!" Lindsey says, eyes wide as she storms into the room with her daughter in her arms.

She scans the room, then gives me a devious look while I promptly get my shirt on. "What's been going on here?"

"Don't you have a husband to tend to?" I ask innocently, holding out my arms for the toddler.

She winks, a smarmy smile on her face that is so Lindsey. "Mmhmm. Don't think I won't get the dirty details, Casanova. Bye!"

 Bye!"