31. The mini-golf date. - Olivia

The day after I refused Chris entry, Sean said he wanted to stay with me instead of at his place

The day after I refused Chris entry, Sean said he wanted to stay with me instead of at his place. He texted me when he was off work, and I made sure I was prepared for him.

I'm not a very tidy person. My clutter is organized chaos. I'm also not a minimalist. Books are constantly turned upside down on tables so I don't lose my place, the dishwasher always seems to need to be unloaded, laundry gets folded but not put away a lot of the time.

Sean does not seem to mind my untidiness. He has never mentioned it when he is cleaning a place to put something down. He is always just pleased to spend time with me. Barely having opened the door tonight, he is grabbing my face, his lips on mine.

His voice is playful and cute in my ear as he quickly kisses down my neck on my front porch. "Liv. Nice to see you."

Snuggles dances behind me, eager to see Sean.

I giggle. "Oh my gosh. What is with you?" 

"You've been on my mind," he explains, his hands on my face as he pulls back.

"Come in," I invite, backing up. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks," he says, with a huge grin for me.

I close the door, turning to look at him. The sight of Sean in his law enforcement uniform is something I always appreciate. "How was your day?" I ask, walking toward him.

He shrugs, sitting on my couch. "Stupid."

I throw my head back laughing at that as I come closer to him, making him smirk in response. I sit down next to him, eager to touch him.

His arm goes around me as I lay my head on his chest. I glance up at him, touching his chin with my hand.

"I'm happy to see you," he whispers.

"Yeah, I-I missed you," I admit shyly.

He kisses my head, his arms around me. He makes me feel safe and happy. Being next to him makes me think I won't get turned upside down and shaken like a snow globe again. "Olivia..." he says.