|1| To Fuck or Not To Fuck?

* IF YOU HAVE NOT READ LOVE & BUSINESS, DON'T READ THIS YET! This is the sequel. *

*

*

*

*

"Come on Naris. Give me my damn phone." Natasha chased her brother around their parents over sized kitchen. She and Naris had always gone at it about something, even when they were younger.

"Watch your mouth and aren't you two too old for that?" Shayy, their stepmother, walked into the kitchen wearing a robe. She was on a sex high and needed to cook for her family.

"Mommy, please tell him to give me my phone." Natasha gave up in frustration. She sat at the bar and put her head down. Naris never missed a chance to pick on and bother her.

"Naris, give your sister her phone." Shayy said. He didn't try his luck with his mom. She wouldn't hesitate to slap him in the back of the head. He slid Natasha her iPhone 6.

"Spoiled brat." Naris said. "Ma, she's dating someone." He sat at the other end of the bar.

"No, I'm not dumbass. We're friends." Natasha threw the house phone at him. He ducked and it landed in the trash.

"Tashi, curse one more time, I'll put my foot in your ass. Get my damn phone out that trash can." Shayy said taking things out to cook. "Babe! what do you want to eat?!" She yelled loud enough for Nigel to hear.

"Anything!" He yelled back from upstairs. "You!"

"Ew! I'm leaving." Natasha said after fake gagging and placing the phone on the charger.

"Can I go sissy?" Synyai walked in from the game room, followed by her twin brother, Juan and little brother, Junior.

"Not this time love. How about we go spend Mommy and Daddy's money tomorrow at the mall?" Natasha promised her little sister. She definitely needed to be sibling free for this trip.

"You make your own money." Nigel walked into the kitchen with his dreadlocks in a ponytail and his cellphone in his hand.

"Yeah, but come on Daddy. Treat your girls out tomorrow. Por favor?" Natasha clung to her fathers arm, throwing a little Spanish his way. They rarely spoke Spanish in the house.

"Please Daddy. Please." Synyai grabbed the other arm. Nigel couldn't say no to his girls and when they double teamed him, it made it worse. Shayy laughed. She taught the girls all the tricks to get whatever they wanted from him. He had the softest spot for the three of them.

"Fine." He said. "Make sure your ass is at work all week." He poked Natasha's nose.

"Yeah, sure. I have to go. I should be back for dinner." Natasha jetted out the door and hopped into her white on white Benz she'd received for her 21st birthday. She applied red lipstick to her lips then pulled out the long driveway.

Twenty minutes later, she pulled up to a big one floor house on the east side of town. This wasn't the safest neighborhood but she felt comfortable once the gates closed behind her. She just couldn't see how they built five decent houses and then the rest of the neighborhood looked like a tornado ran through with no mercy. She shook her head at her thoughts then cut her engine and got out. She walked up to the door and before she could knock, it swung open.

"Damn. You look amazing." Troy Jr. stood in the door way looking the piece of art over. Natasha grew to be a sexy woman. She was only five when their parents became friends. He was twelve then ut once she hit puberty, she started shaping up nice and looking better. At the age of fifteen, she was still off limits and he wasn't going to risk jail for her. He silently promised himself that he would pursue her when she was legal.