One of Those Moments

Davin's P.O.V. 
I screamed in pain as his fingers dug into my shoulder. His eyes burned into me. I looked away, trying to get away from the gaze."WHO ARE YOU!" He screamed. His voice was so stern. One of those voices you absolutely had no choice but to listen to.

I took a minute to reply, and he screamed louder.

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU! ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!"

"D-D-Davin." I said to him, stumbling over my words. 

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR NAME. I ASKED WHO YOU WERE!" 

I cringed under his grasp. "H-H-Heidis B-Brother " I replied, scared and confused.

His grip got tighter. I heard a crack and I cried out.

"OW OW OW YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I screamed. My shoulder was being dislocated. He kept holding and I screamed louder. He slapped me, letting go of my shoulder as I tumbled through the air and onto the ground.

I could feel that he had shattered my cheek and I cried out again. People here don't know their own strength, I thought to myself. I tried to open my mouth but I couldn't. He started to come towards me. I had one of those What-the-f*ck-is-happening-moments, so I did what any human would do. I ran the other way.

He was in front of me in seconds though, there was no getting away. He grabbed my face, hard. I yelped. I looked up into his eyes. They were black, and souless. I cringed as he put his hand on my cheek. It started to tingle, then I felt the pain, so so much pain. I felt blood begin to trickle down my face. I shouted, squirming under his grasp. He dug his fingernails into my face. I couldn't take it anymore, and I passed out.