Breathe

Tabitha's P.O.V.

My eyes became huge, like they were going to pop out of my head. A little cry of surprise came out of my mouth. When I finally did notice it, the pain began. My skin was pulsing over it. I knew it wouldn't be a smart idea to try and pull it out but that was my first thought when I saw it, but of course I didn't. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to reposition my leg, in which I once again couldn't. I was tied down to the stretcher which was laying on its side.

My hands were under the straps to secure me down so I wouldn't move and my injuries that were sustained would be safe. My leg was turned mostly to the left, like my kneecap had been popped out of place for it to get into that very position, and my leg was going numb because of it sitting this way. I knew that my blood flow was probably being cut off which is the best thing in this situation that could happen, honestly. I closed my eyes, and as if I had totally forgotten, I remembered Anna.

After I had passed out, who knows what had happened to her. I squinted my eyes, furrowing my brow. She helped me through all of this and I didn't even get to thank her. I heard a nearby ambulance heading to the scene and I just kept my eyes closed, and I would this whole time. I knew that they would work on getting me out first, because he's dead and I'm still alive. The pain was subsiding more and more as my leg got number, and soon it was hard to feel it.
~~~~
Maybe I had fallen asleep, but when I woke up I was in a hospital bed. This room seemed familiar, as I had remembered being here after the bathroom accident.

 Recovery already? It seemed like just yesterday that all of this happened, well it could have just happened yesterday for all I know. I brought myself back into reality when I heard the heart machine start to beat faster. I just stared at it confused, wondering why it was picking up it's pace, because I was feeling no change in anything.

It took a minute to realize what was happening. I felt the dull pressured pain on the left side of my chest, and pain began to rip through my body. It felt as if someone was sitting on my chest, literally. I couldn't catch my breath, and breathing was becoming quite hard. A doctor rushed in, hearing the sound of the heart monitor going off. She grabbed the remote by my head calling the front desk. "I NEED BACKUP, ROOM 195 IS HAVING A HEARTATTACK!" 

Davin's P.O.V.

I grabbed Nina and began to slap her hard on the back to try and help her breathe again. She was covered in blood, but she wasn't crying. I gulped as I began cpr, untrained. I used two fingers just under her ribcage, breathing shallow breaths into her lungs. Five minutes went by; nothing.

In one last desperate move I started slapping her on the back again. As I was about to give up, I heard a little tiny cough and felt her hand grasp mine. Her beautiful brown eyes opened and she looked up at me, matted in blood. I hauled her into the house straight to the bathroom. I gave her a semi-warm bath, since there was hardly enough hot water to fill the bathtub halfway. After I dried her off all I could find for her was an oversized T shirt of Luka’s.

I figured I could give her some water when we woke up, but I was so tired. The worst part is you aren't supposed to sleep with a concussion. I brought her to what I assumed was Luka's bed, and laid her next to me. I wrapped a blanket around her to keep her warm, trying to keep her from falling off the bed as well. Just when I was about to fall asleep, I heard loud footsteps approaching behind me, I tensed up, turning around. This time, Luka wasn't here to save me.