The Man in Black

Tabitha's P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore. i stumbled out the door drunkenly. I had to go to the church, i had to. I couldn't take it anymore. I started walking, mindlessly. I ended up where I wanted to be. I was at the old burnt out church that burned down after Heidi had passed.

I slammed myself onto the stairs, hurting my back a little as it hit the step. I cried, "What's happening to me?" I said outloud, grabbing my hair and pulling it. I had never felt so insane for. I couldn't breathe. I heard the sound of thunder in the distance.

I looked up and watched as all the clouds formed together making the sky an eerie, angry gray.I didn't care if it rained on me. "Maybe I'll get struck by lightening." I mumbled to myself. It started to sprinkle, and the it began to pick up it's pase. It hit the stairs making the leftover ashes run down next to me. I watched them combine. I couldn't quit crying. When I opened my eyes, a name was outlined in ashy water. "Heidi?" I said. Coughing and sputtering through the tears. She had been here. But, when?

Davin's P.O.V. 

My vision was becoming unreasonably blurry. I could feel Nina squirming underneath me. I couldn't move to help her. A foot crushed into my back, like it was claiming it's prize. My face crashed onto the concrete, and my nose started to bleed. I didn't think it was possible for any of this happen. I thought I was dead. I thought this was heaven.

I was wrong, very wrong. I coughed under the weight of the shoe, it was so impossible to breathe so impossible. Nina was pressed into my chest, I was pushing upwards to get some weight off of her, but in return he pushed harder. I heard her begin to cry, and I realized. Is this what It's going to come down to? I just got her back and I'm going to squish her. My mind became cloudy. I heard a loud crack, I tried to pick myself up again, failing miserably. I cried out, trying to shift again. Soon, I realized the loud crack of what I thought was his foot on the concrete, was the cracking sound of my back breaking under the weight. I was paralyzed.

Heidi's P.O.V.

Alexander dropped me off about a block down, and I slowly walked to the little green house we stayed in. Inside, I found Tod on the floor. Wondering how he got there, I went over to him. He didn't seem to be moving.

I walked over to him and shook him. He lifted his head and looked at me. "What happened?" I asked outloud stupidly. It wasn't like he was going to answer me. I picked him up. He didn't weigh that much. I laid him on the bed and covered him up with a blanket. I had to go find Davin. I walked down the street egnoring the tingling feeling in my leg from when I tripped earlier. I called out his name over and over. No one answered.

Everything was so quiet I wasn't even sure if he was here anymore - Till I seen him laying there on the ground. A man was standing over him. I ran towards them, making the dumbest mistake ever. Out from his pocket he pulled out a gun. I heard the unmistakenable "click" of the trigger being pulled, and I crashed to the ground.