Saving Grace

Davins P.O.V.

He appeared, right next to me. I was more scared then I had ever been in my entire life. I could feel him standing there, but I had my head down expecting the worst. I stood in the same spot for a very long amount of time and nothing had happened.

When I finally brought my head up, he was gone. It made no sense to me, but I felt my cheek and realized that I had been crying.

I looked up, expecting to see Heidi from the window of the house we had been staying in. It was nice, light green with white windows It was small but we were the only two of us living there. When I was dying, I expected to see a bright light, and Heidi waiting for me, but what I got was totally different. One minute, I could see everyone in my house. I could see everyone on the streets, I could see everything. Then, I walked towards this pinkish colored light, and bam. Everyone who had ever existed in my life was gone.

I had spun around, taking in everything. The world was exactly like it had been before, but there were no angels, there weren't even people. I started walking, and walking, and then I felt the magnetic pull towards this house.

Inside sat Heidi on the couch, since that day we can sense each other from miles away. The weird thing about it now, was I couldn't sense her anymore. There was no magnetic pull, there was nothing. I walked into the house, and there was no one.

"Heidi?" I called out but there was no answer. After a desperate attempt at trying find her, I had no luck. She was gone and I was alone and I knew it.

~~~

Heidi's P.O.V.

Everything went black, my vision a blur. i couldn't or hear anything. I shivered, I was so cold. I felt him breathing on my face. I made myself think positive thoughts.

"The worst he could do is eat me." I remarked outloud, bracing myself for it. My whole body was limp, like I was paralyzed. When he stopped where he was planning to go, he put me down. I fell straight to the floor, not being able to stand, or see. He picked me up again, and I fell back down like a ragdoll.

I felt this utterly funny, tingling sensation and through the blackness a huge white light. He was healing me. I got up and ran towards the wall. My goal was to get as far away as I could from him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHAT ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU WHY ARE YOU HERE." My words came out jumbled as if I wasn't speaking english. I couldn’t think straight I had so much on my mind that I needed to know.  He was the first kind-of-human that I had seen in a year other than Davin. I was so confused and scared he was only bringing me back just to kill me all over again for the thrill of it. I shook my head.

He came towards me and I cowered in the corner, getting ready for the pain to begin. I made a desperate attempt to just get it over with.

 "If you're going to kill me, like you did before, just do it!" I shrunk into the corner."

"Kill you?" He chuckled, giving me an insane look.

 "If anything, I'm saving you."

"Saving me? YOU KILLED ME, YOU STALKED ME, AND YOU'RE SAYING YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE ME? YOU'RE A LIAR! AND- AND A CREEP" I squealed and curled up in fetal position. He sat down next to me.

"My intentions were never to kill you, but to save you." I heard a big ruckus, and I looked up. My eyes opened wide, as did my mouth.

"I'm your saving grace."