Chapter 15: Final Matches begin

Emiyo's P.O.V

Today was finally the day of the final matches. I was so prepared for the final matches. Thanks to my training with Asuma and Kurenai sensei my charka control and stamina were a lot better now.

Right now I was currently heading to the stadium for the final matches with my partner Kimi.

**

When I arrived I saw a huge crowd of people. While I walked over and stood went the rest of the shinobi that made it to the final matches.

I noticed that Sasuke and Naruto won't here yet and I went over and stood next to Shino.

"Hi Shino," I greeted.

"Hell Emiyo," Shino greeted back.

My attention was drawn away when I saw Naruto come sliding across the floor and then started yelling about a bull stampede until the proctor spoke up.

"All of you! Stand still and face forward towards the guests... For you, all are the stars of this year's Chunin Exams!" The proctor guy announced. It wasn't the same guy from last time.

The crowd was all tensed with excitement, whispering about seeing the match between Sasuke and Gaara.

'They really want to see the last of the Uchiha clan fight. He might be the last of his clan but he not that special.' I thought shaking my head.

I looked at the Hokage and saw someone approaching him. I realized that it was the Fourth Kazekage. Then watched as the Third Hokage stood up and moved to the railing.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to Konohagakure's Chunin Selection Exam today," The third Hokage announced. "We will now begin the main matches with the nine mandates that have passed the preliminaries. Please enjoy the matches."

"Oh, there's one more thing before we get started," The proctor said pulling out a piece of paper. "Look it over. There's a slight change to the match-up. Check who you'll be facing one more time."

I looked at the paper and saw my opponent's name is  Kenji and my fight was right before Shikamaru. I then looked around for my opponent and saw a boy with white hair in a ponytail next to Naruto who was wearing a Hidden grass headband.

"Um, excuse me!" Naruto said suddenly, raising his hand. The proctor looked at him as he put away the piece of paper. "Um... Sasuke still hasn't arrived here... What will happen to him?"

"In case a competitor does not arrive by the start time of his match," Genma told them. "He or she will disqualify by default,"  Naruto turns and looked at the entrance of the arena.

"Listen up, you guys," Genma spoke up again. "The terrain is different, but the rule is that there are no rules, the same as in the preliminaries. The matches will continue until one or the other dies or acknowledges defeat. However, if I judge that it has been settled, I'll stop the match there. Arguments will not be allowed. Understood?

"So, the first match is Uzumaki Naruto versus Hyuga Neji. Just those two remain, and the rest of you go to the waiting room,"  I look back at Neji and Naruto curious about which of them was going to win this match, before following the other up to the waiting area.

"Who do you think going to win?" I asked Kimi as we walked up the stairs to the waiting area.

"I don't know Emiyo but I'm going to going to guess Neji but Naruto could possibly after all he did beat Kiba," Kimi said.

I nodded agreeing that she could be right Naruto could surprise us and win the match.

**

Third person's P.O.V

Emiyo was now in the waiting area standing next to Shino and Shikamaru ready to watch the match between Naruto and Neji.

"Is there anything  you would like to say?" Neji asked looking at Naruto. Emiyo watched as the blond clutched his hand into a fist and held it up, determined.

"Just want I said to you last time ..." Naruto told him, glaring. "I will win!" Neji opened his Byakugan to study him before getting into a stance.

'He definitely has guts but will that be enough for him to possibly win this match?' Emiyo thought looking at Naruto as he glares at Neji saying he will win.

"That makes this even better," Neji replied. "When you find out the true reality, I will enjoy seeing... Your discouraged eyes,"

"Stop chattering..." Naruto said. There was a strong gust of wind. Emiyo brushed her hair away from her face after the end blew her hair in front of her face making It hard to see.

"This is going to be an interesting match," Emiyo muttered.

"It sure is can't wait to see who will win," Kimi replied back.

Emiyo nodded and turn back to face the fight that was about to begin when she heard the Proctor speak up.

"Now, the first match..." Genma announced. "Begin!"

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

A/N: I had trying figuring out what to write for this chapter so sorry if it another short chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Any suggestions on how the final matches and Invasion should play out?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡