Chapter 12: Emiyo Vs. Rin

Emiyo's P.O.V

We were all standing upstairs next against a railing watching Sauske fight against his opponent.

From the looks it Sauske was getting his butt kicked until at the last minute he caught his opponent off guard by appearing behind him then kicking him in the chest.

'That was an interesting fight. I thought he was about to lose but somehow he won,' I thought looking at the panel to see who was next.

Emiyo Inazuka vs. Rain Sato

I teleport down to the field to see a girl with purple in a ponytail wearing a Hidden Rain headband.

"You can do it, sister!" Kiba exclaimed. Akamaru barked in agreement.

"Good luck Emiyo," Hinata said.

Shino just gave me a nod.

"This will be easy," Rin said smirking.

"It very wise to get cocky," I said placing Kimi on the ground."Just sit there I handle this. You wait for me to call you in," I said getting in my fighting stance.

"If your ready you may begin," The proctor said coughing.

"This will take a second," she said."You sure you don't want to use your puppy to help you?" She asked.

"Like I said it not wise to underestimate your opponent," I said running towards her and punching her in the face.

"Not a bad punch but not good enough," she said throwing kunai with paper bombs connect to them.

I jump out of the way only to see four more coming my way, I jumped out of the way again. When I heard the sound of one about to go off behind me. I heard it go off.

Third person's P.O.V

Boom!

Everyone stared as smoke rose from the paper bomb. Kiba and the other stared at the smoke wondering what happened to Emiyo.

"She couldn't even dodge a paper bomb!" Rin said smirking proud of her work, letting her guard down.

"You're wrong," Kiba said grinning since he knew his sister was perfectly fine and no way that paper bomb got her.

"It's important to never let your guard down," A voice said, as sharp nails were placed against Rin's neck.

"Alright, I'm done playing around now I'm getting serious," Emiyo said moving her hand away and jump in front of the girl.

"Fire style: Fireball justu," Emiyo said, creating hand signs and shooting a large fireball at her opponent.

Rin quickly made hand signs."Water style: Mount of a serpent!" She yelled.

A large wave of water shaped like a snake was created and lunged at Emiyo and destroying a fireball.

"Earth style: Mud wall," Emiyo whispered creating a wall to block the water.

"Wow her fighting skills are incredible," One genin said surprise.

"Come on sister finish her off!" Kiba exclaimed. Akamaru barked in agreement.

Emiyo released the wall and ran towards Rin, engaging her in a fight of taijutsu. She noticed that Rin was having a hard time keeping up.

"Now fang over fang!" Emiyo said as she and Kimi began spinning super fast and hitting Rin and her flying into the wall.

Rin tries to get up but was in too much pain to move.

"This one had it. So Emiyo wins," The proctor said.

"Come on Kimi let's go," Emiyo said walking up the stands as the medics came and got Rin.

"Her speed was incredible," Another genin said in surprise.

Emiyo went back over to her team and sat on the ground.

"Nice job sister," Kiba said.

"Yeah you were great," Hinata said.

Emiyo nodded and looked at the panel and saw that Shino match now and that he was fighting a guy named Zaku.

She cheered for Shino as he was fighting the guy while yawning from exhaustion from her match.

"You could have used some simpler justu fighting her now you're worn out," Kurenai said.

"My bad. I guess I got too excited about fighting," Emiyo replied.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of Emiyo's match?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡