Chapter 25: Epilogue

Today was the day I was going to leave to train with Adoff to learn Wolf sage and hopefully some other cool justu.

I was in my room packing my bag with anything I might need while we're gone. I didn't know how long I was going to be away so I packed a good amount of clothes and supplies just to be safe.

I headed downstairs to say bye to my family.

**

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom, sister, and brother eating breakfast. Kiba was now fully recovered from his injuries. It didn't take him that long to recover.

"I'm about to leave to train with my summoning wolf Adoff," I said

"Okay. I believe that training will be great for you and help your dream to become ANBU come true. Just make sure to be safe," My older sister Hana said hugging me.

"My little girl is growing up to become an amazing shinobi. And will just continue to get even strong just remember to stay strong and work together with Kimi," Mom said hugging me.

"I will," I said before looking at my brother Kiba.

"I'm going to miss you brother even if you can be super loud sometimes," I said smiling at my brother.

"I will miss you too. Even if I can be jealous sometimes at how much more skill you are. I love you a lot," Kiba said hugging.

"Hey your pretty strong yourself," I said as we ended the hug.

He nodded and kiss my forehead.

**

After saying bye to my family. I went to see Hinata and after I told them she also gave me a hug telling me she was also going to work on getting even stronger while I was a while.

Now I was walking to Shino's house to tell him that I was leaving to train.

When I arrived at Shino's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it and I saw he was still in his pajamas so his face wasn't cover like it normally was. I walked inside and saw that his family was now making breakfast. They must have just woken up then that probably while there still in pajamas.

"What brings you here?" Emiyo asked.

"I'm about to leave the leaf to do some training," I said.

I was pulled into a hug and Shino placed his chin on my head.

"Be careful and don't do anything that will hurt you. Why because I love you and don't you to get hurt," He said.

"I love you to Shino," I said smiling.

Shino pulled me into a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his arms were around my waist.

The kiss was passionate and I could feel myself blushing knowing that this was our first kiss. We haven't kissed yet since we started dating. When we separate we kept eye contact and our fingers locked with each other.

"I was happy when you told me that you return my feelings. Because I would never feel this way about any other person," I said.

"I was happy to know that you had feelings for me," Shino said.

We both smile at each other for a bit before separating.

**

I was now at the gate getting ready to leave after summoning Adoff.

"Looks like your ready to go," Adoff said.

"Yes, I'm where exactly are we going to train? " I asked.

"We're going to a forest where my pack is living. After the incident with the hunters. I and the other ninja wolf got a new home so that no more hunters like those guys could find us," Adoff said.

"I see," I said. "I'm glad my team was am to save you that day."

"I to I could have been dead if my son didn't find you when he did," Adoff said.

"That's true you were bleeding really badly when we showed up," I said remembering how much blood he was losing.

"That true well let's get going to my pack new home," Adoff said walking in front of me.

"Right," I said walking behind him with Kimi walking at my side.

"Goodbye Hidden Leaf village for now," Kimi said looking back at the gate.

"Yeah goodbye. I will be back as soon as my training is complete," I said also looking back at the gate.

'Take care Kiba, Hinata, and Shino,' I thought hoping my teammates do fine training while I'm gone.

"When I come back I will be even stronger and one day I will be part of the ANBU," I said with determination in my eyes.

"You and that ANBU dream of yours," Kimi said. "You sound like Naruto when he talks about being Hokage." She said.

"Maybee I do mention it a lot but at least I'm not yelling like he is," I said.

"True that," Kimi said.

"You two are an interesting pair," Adoff said.

"I guess so," I said as we walked farther away from the gate.

'We are an interesting pair.' I thought smiling to myself and looking at Kimi who was walking by my side.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Emiyo's training will go with Adoff?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡