Chapter 3 : D-rank missions

Emiyo's P.O.V

"Emiyo reporting from point A."

"Shino, at point B."

"Hinata, I'm at point C."

"Kiba, I'm at point D!"

"Okay, the target is on the move follow it," Kurenai-sensei said.

I and Kimi carefully moved behind the trees quickly and being careful not to make any noise. My eyes were narrowed in concentration. Have to be careful too much noise could scare it away.

"Oh right where your position?" Kurenai-sensei asked.

"Six meters," Kiba answered. "Just give  the signal already."

"Two meters," I replied steadily. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"I'm ready also," Shino said.

"Um...so am I," Hinata stuttered.

"Now...go!" Kurenai-sensei said.

I quickly ran forwards and scooped the cat up in my arms swiftly. The feline began to struggle but calm down as I pet him behind his ear, making him start purring.

"Sis I could have caught the cat myself," Kiba growled.

"Stop whining knowing you probably would have run right pass the cat," I said rolling my eyes at my brother.

"No fighting does the cat have a ribbon on its left ear?" Kurenai-sensei asked.

"Yes. Why because it the right cat," Shino said.

"Good job. Lost pet Tora, captured. Mission complete," Kurenai-sensei said in into the mic.

"Why couldn't we have a better mission. This one is so stupid!" Kiba yelled making the cat jumped out of my arm and start attacking Kiba.

'That serves him right for yelling so loud,' I thought walking over to Kiba and getting the cat off of him.

**

Timeskip...

After returning the cat to its owner. Who was getting squeezed to death by its owner.

The Third Hokage gave us our next mission. Which was to help to paint the fence in front of the orphanage.

"This is so boring!" Kiba complained. I just rolled my eyes and continue painting the fence.

"Hey Emiyo," Hinata said standing next to me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Um... W-what do you think our next mission will be?" She asked.

"I don't know but probably another D-rank mission," I replied.

She nodded and then I turned to see how Shino was doing and saw that he was almost done painting his side of the fence.

Timeskip...

After completing our mission to paint the fence. Are the final mission was to babysitting a set of triplets.

Once we were done with that mission the rest of the day was spent doing whatever we wanted to.

So I and Hinata spent a couple of hours of training together.

**

After spending hours of training me and Hinata we're currently at the Ramen shop eating lunch and talking.

"Emiyo what do you think of Shino?" Hinata asked.

"He is very interesting. And I guess he is kind of cute," I replied.

"So you have feelings for him?" Hinata asked.

"Maybe a little bit," I replied.

"RAMEN! HERE I COME!" A familiar voice shouted heading toward the ramen shop.

"Look who it is Naruto," I said pointing at Naruto."You going to talk to him?" I asked making Hinata blush.

"Oh hey, Emiyo and Hinata," Naruto said waving at us.

"H-hi um....N-Naruto," Hinata her face turning really red, and she almost passed out.

Naruto looked at Hinata confused with her behavior.

"What are you up to?" I asked. Kim's barked from my lap.

"Why do you care. I thought you didn't like him?" Kimi asked. I shook my head saying I don't completely hate him just find him annoying.

"Was just getting some ramen for lunch before I meet up with my teammates for our next mission," he replied.

"I see well we completed our missions for the day. We were just finishing our lunch," I said. Right, Hinata?" I asked looking at Hinata.

"Y-Yeah," She said quietly.

"Anyway let's getting going," I said getting out of my seat and grabbing Hinata hand the two of left the ramen shop after paying for our food.

Timeskip...

After walking Hinata back home. I headed home and went into my room to read this new scrolls I checked out from the Library.

One of the scrolls was about summoning justu. I checked it out because I always wanted to do summoning justu. The other scroll was about the Sannin who I believe are the coolest shinobi ever.

"It says Orochimaru went rouge but he was a fantastic scientist. He the reason I want to become a scientist," I said petting Kimi head.

"I see but you really shouldn't try to be too much like him. He did become rouge for a reason," Kimi said.

"Don't worry I won't go rogue. I just think he super smart and want to become just as smart as him. If I don't become ANBU I be happy just to make Sannin level." I replied.

" Emiyo and Kiba dinner is ready!" Mom called out

Timeskip...

After eating dinner I got dressed and ready for bed.

Once I was changed I got into bed. Kimi got in and curled up in a ball next to my feet.

"Good night Kimi," I said.

"Good night Emiyo,"  Kimi said.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What do you think of this chapter?

Q: What do you think Team 8 next mission should be?

Q: What do you hope to see throughout this story?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡