Chapter 6: Training

It has now been a week since we got back from our mission. I was in the training ground training with Kimi. After finishing today mission with my team.

After a couple of minutes of training with Kimi using fang over fang. I was now going to work I the two new ninjutsu I have been studying one is called Earth style: Rock staff and the other one is Fire style: fireball justu.

"You should try learning more genin level jutsu. I know your smart but don't think you will wear yourself out with high-rank justu?" Kimi asked concerned.

"I will be fine Kimi," I said before using the fireball jutsu.

"Alright if you say so," she said curling up in a ball on the ground.

After a couple of hours of training. I was now sitting next to a tree resting my eyes for a bit before going to grab some lunch.

"What are doing?" A male voice asked.

I looked up to see Shino. I looked away blushing at awesome he looks with those glasses on. Once my blush was gone I turned to look back at him.

"I was just finishing my training," I replied.

"I see. Well, Hinata was looking for you she at Ichiraku ramen," he said.

"Oh yeah she mentioned needing to talk about something," I said standing up and picking up Kimi.

"Thanks for letting me know. I see you later Shino," I said getting ready to walk away.

Shino nodded.

**

I was now heading to Ichiraku ramen to go see what Hinata wanted to talk to me about.

Once I reached Ichiraku ramen I saw Hinata waving at me. I waved back as I walked over to her.

"Hello Emiyo you want the usual one bowl of ramen with extra meat," Teuchi said.

"Yes please Mr. Teuchi," I replied.

"Alright, Ayame one bowl of ramen with extra meat," Teuchi said talking to his daughter that works with him.

"So Hinata what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked turning to face Hinata.

"W-well it actually about the Chunin exams that Kurenai-sensei told us were coming up next month," Hinata said.

"What about the Chunin exams?" I asked.

Before Hinata could answer my order of ramen was then place in front of me.

"Thanks," I said. "Anyway, what about the exam?"

"I'm just a little nervous what if I'm not strong enough," Hinata said. "I don't know if I should enter them are not."

"Hinata you will do fine," I said smiling."You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. All you really need is to believe in yourself," I told her.

"You're right Emiyo," Hinata said smiling back at me. "Thanks for always believing in me."

"Hey of course that what best friends are for," I replied. "If it helps the two of us could do some more training together."

"Yes I will like that a lot," she replied.

"Well see you around Hinata," I said standing up after finishing my bowl of ramen and paying for my food.

"Alright," she said waving bye.

"So what now?" Kimi asked.

"I don't guess I will head back home," I replied.

**

When I arrived home I was greeted by my big sister.

"Hello Emiyo," Hana greeted.

"Hi Hana," I greeted back.

"How was training?" Hana asked.

"Good she been learning a lot of new justu," Kimi said.

"I see. I'm not surprised that the difference between her and Kiba," Hana said smiling. "She takes her training seriously and she a lot smarter than him actually she probably even smarter than me."

'I don't see why everyone thinks. I'm so smart sure I was second-best in the academy and had really high test scores. I just take my training and studying seriously. Well, I guess I do learn and understand stuff a lot faster than some of the other genin,' Emiyo thought heading to her room to take a nap after all of her hard training.

**

Emiyo was laying on her with Kimi sleeping on her stomach.

"Today training was exhausting, but it worth it will help me be ready for the Chuinn exams," I said looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah but you already pretty strong for your age," Kimi said.

"I might be considered a prodigy for the clan, but I feel I could be stronger," I replied.

"I understand just don't push yourself too hard," Kimi said concerned.

"I will be careful. I promise Kimi."

"You better be careful anyway. I'm going to sleep," she said closing her eyes.

"Alright talk to later Kimi," I said petting her head before falling asleep myself.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter was short.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen next chapter?

Q: How do you think the Chuinn exams will go?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡