Chapter 7: Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!

Emiyo's P.O.V

After multiple weeks of training. Today was finally the day of the Chuinn exams.

I was in her room grabbing anything I might need for the exams along with her form.

Once had everything I headed downstairs with Kimi on my shoulder.

"You ready for the exams?" My mom asked.

"Yeah I have been training like crazy for them anyway is Kiba up yet," I said.

"He should be if he wants to enter the Chuinn exams," My sister said.

"Yeah, I'm up and ready!" Kiba shouted running downstairs with Akamaru.

We ran out of the compound and soon met our team. I smile happy to see Hinata decided to do the exams.

"I'm so glad you came. It wouldn't have been the same without you." I said smiling at her.

We got in front of the room to see Kurenai standing in front of the door. When she saw us she smiled.

"All of you are here. That's good, now you can officially do the chunin exam." She said with a smile.

We all looked at her confused.

"You need a complete team to do the exam if one of you didn't want to the whole team couldn't do it," she explained.

"That doesn't matter," I said.

"Yeah I knew we were all going to do it anyway," Kiba said with a smirk.

"Y-you all know that I was almost about not to enter," Hinata said nervously.

"Yeah, but I was confident you would do it after the talk we had," I said.

"Good luck," Kurenai sensei said letting us inside of the room.

**

We walked inside of the room and my gaze was drawn to an interesting looking sand genin with red hair. But looked away when I heard a familiar female voice.

"Sauske, where have you been?"

I turned to see Ino have her arm wrapped around Sauske.

'Girls obsession with Sauske is so annoying.' I thought.

"Hey, you poker back off he mine!" Sakura shouted pointing at Ino.

Ino and Sakura then started arguing and calling each other names.

"Oh, it's you guy," Shikamaru said walking over towards Team seven. "I knew this was going to be a drag, but I didn't know it was gonna be this lame."

"So all three stooges are here," Naruto said.

I sighed as Shikamaru was about to say something to Naruto but complained about it being a waste of time.

"Well well, what do you know. It looks like the whole gang back together again," Kiba said walking over towards the other with me and the rest of the team following him.

"Oh. Hi, Naruto," Hinata said quietly.

Naruto then looked at her making her blush a little. I smile knowing how she feels I get the same way around Shino.

"You guys to huh?" Shikamaru asked. "Man. Everyone's here for this stupid thing."

"Yep. Here we all are. The ten rookies," Kiba said. "This is going to be fun," he said laughing. "At least, for those of us good enough to cut. Right, Sauske?" He finished.

I rolled my eyes at my brother's cocky behavior.

"Kiba, careful you don't get overconfident," Sauske said.