Chapter 1 : Teams

Emiyo's POV

"You will be put into groups of three, with an exception of one group of four since the class number is odd. These will be your teammates for the rest of the year, " Announced Iruka sensei.

I look over at Hinata who was sitting next to me. Who I saw was staring right at Naruto. To be honest I don't understand why she like that boy. He is so loud and annoying like my twin brother Kiba. I then felt something wet touch my hand and looked down at the table and saw my canine partner Kimi licking my hand. I and Hinata were the only girls who weren't obsessed with Sauske. Which is why the two of us are good friends. I find the fangirls to be very annoying. I have nothing against fangirls. They're just annoying sometimes.

"Hey Kimi," I whispered petting her head. She barked in response to anyone else it just barking but to me, I heard what she said. Everyone in my clan can understand their canine partners.

"Who do you want on your team?" She asked in a high-pitched voice.

I shrugged not knowing who I wanted on my team. I just hope they won't hyperactive like my brother and took their training seriously. Even my own twin brother always tells me that I'm being too serious. At least I don't goof off like him and actually do my training.

"Now for the next group team seven. Will be Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sauske, " Iruka sensei said.

Hinata had a sad look on her face. I gave her a smile telling her not to worry. Maybe she will get an even better team.

"Team eight will consist of Inuzuka Emiyo, Hyuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aburame Shino, " Iruka sensei said.

I groaned not wanting to be on a team with my annoying twin brother. I then felt my brother touch my shoulder and turned around to see him sticking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

'Of all people why did he have to be in my group,' I thought laying my head down on the table.

"Team nine is still active. Team 10 is Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Choji. That is all the teams, " Iruka sensei said.

After he finished listing all members of each team. It was finally time for lunch. I decided to stay and eat lunch here considering this is where we were going to meet our sensei. Everyone left the classroom except for Hinata. I looked at her confused about why she was staying.

"Are you going to eat outside with the others?" I asked while opening my paper bag and grabbing an apple out of it.

"I thought you could umm... Use some company, " she said quietly.

"Oh well okay. Sorry your not on the same team as Naruto, but at least we get to be on the same team. Even if my annoying twin brother also on the team, " I said before taking a bite of my apple.

"I don't mind being a team with you, " Hinata said before taking a bite of her sandwich.

'At least my other two teammates aren't as annoying as my twin brother Kiba. Hinata and Shino or both very quiet.' I thought finishing up my lunch which was an apple and a sandwich with lots of meat.

"I don't mind being on a team with you either. At least I will have two less annoying people," I said petting Kimi.

**

After lunch, every team left once their sensei came to get them. Except for my team and team 7. I was sitting next to Hinata. While Shino and Kiba were sitting right next to each other.

After a few minutes of waiting. A woman with black hair and red eyes walked into the classroom.

"Where is Team 8?" She asked and we all stand up from where we were sitting and walked towards us.

"Alright come with me, " she said leading us out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked while placing Kimi on my left shoulder.

"We're going to training ground two, " she replied.

"Okay, " I said.

**

Once we arrived at training ground two she had also all sit down.

"Alright let's all introduce ourselves. I will go first, " she said.

Name: Kurenai Yuhi

likes: Nature, genjutsu, Dango, and teaching, and a certain someone

Dislikes: Traitors to the village, sour and spicy foods, and seeing my loved ones getting hurt

Hobbies: Art

Dream: To start my own family

Hinata's introduction

Name: Hinata Hyuga

Likes: Training, getting stronger, and my friends

Dislikes: Mean people, being weak, and bullies

Hobbies: Training and getting stronger

Dream: To become strong

Shino's introduction

Name: Shino Aburame

Likes: Bugs

Dislikes: People who kill bugs

Hobbies: Reading

Dream: Don't know

"My name is Kiba Inuzuka and this is my partner Akamaru," My brother said pointing at Akamaru who was sitting on his lap. "I like my friends, my family, Akamaru, and meat. My dislikes are Sauske and my twin sister insulting me. My hobbies are training and walking Akamaru. My dream is to become the best ninja ever," he finished glaring at me when he said his dislike of me insulting him.

"Ok. My name is Emiyo Inuzuka and this is Kimi" I said pointing to her."I like Reading, walking Kimi, practicing my jutsu, and hanging out with Hinata. My dislikes are toads, pranks, sometimes my annoying twin brother. My hobbies are drawing and training with Kimi. My dream for the future is to become a member of the ANBU or become a famous scientist," I finished.

"Okay that all for today I see you tomorrow morning at the same place as today," Kurenai sensei said.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"I haven't decided yet. You just have to wait and see," She said before leaving.

I was about to head home with Kiba until Hinata stopped me.

"Emiyo can I ask you something?" Hinata asked me in her usual quiet voice.

"Sure what is?" I asked turning to face her.

"I w-was won-wondering if y- you would train with me sometime," She said stuttering.

"Of course I and you have been friends since we first met in the academy. Your my best friend I help you train. we can start tomorrow after whatever sensei has planned," I said.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow," she said before waving goodbye.

I waved back and then started to head home after making sure my partner Kimi was with me because sometimes my brother forgets about Akamaru. After checking that she was here I finally started heading home.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What do you think of this chapter?

Q: What do you think should happen next chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen throughout the story?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡