Chapter 5: Cyan the wolf cub & Animal hunter brothers

"Hey there little fellow," I said as I slowly walked over to the wolf cub.

The wolf cub looked at me curiously. I continue walking closer.

"What are you doing all alone?" I asked in a soft tone. The wolf cub took a small step towards me.

Kimi quietly barked in my ear.

"Keep trying to get the cub to trust you. If we get it feels comfortable it might lead us to the other wolfs," she said.

I'm trying but it seems so nervous," I said.

"Little fellow it okay," I said. "Where is your pack?" I asked.

The cub walk closer and sniffed. Then the unexpected happened.

"You smell nice and safe," A small boy voice said. I then looked at the wolf cub and saw it was talking.

"Did you just talk?" I asked.

"Yes, young girl I'm not an ordinary wolf. I'm a ninja wolf also a summoning animal," the cub replied.

"I was going to ask the cub more when I saw my team heading my way.

"Emiyo there you are," Kiba said.

"Hey guys," I said.

"We finally caught up with you," Kurnai sensei said.

"Yeah sorry about that but Kimi smelled blood and wanted me to follow her to the source," I said.

"Now that you mention it I do smell a foul smell," Kiba said sniffing the air.

"Sorry to interpret but I can you to follow me, female child," the wolf cub said.

Everyone turned shocked to see the wolf cub just spoke.

"Um...did that wolf just speak?" Hinata asked.

"Yes it did," Kiba said.

"It not an ordinary wolf," Kurenai sensei said.

"What do you mean!?" Kiba asked.

"Since it talking it a ninja wolf also know as a summoning," she replied.

"A summoning?" Everyone expects me asked.

"Summoning it a justu that allows you summon an animal but one must have a signed contract with that animal. Summoning animals are usually summoned from a special realm that belongs to them. They are nothing like regular animals they grow to large size than a normal animal of it species would plus they can talk and even learn ninjutsu," I explained since I been studying about summoning.

"Yes, that correct Emiyo so since this ninja wolf is here. The wolf pack the Hokage was talking about must be Ninja wolves also. For them to be here something must have happened to their special realm," Kurenai sensei said.

"Your right if you follow me you will understand what happened," The wolf said. "Also the name is Cyan and I'm a guy even if my voice sounds like a female," The wolf now named Cyan said heading off and nodding at us to follow him.

We all looked at each other and then follow Cyan to where ever he was taking us.

**

I and my team were following Cyan to some clearing where the smell of blood was getting stronger.

Kimi noticed it also because she let out a growl."That blood is getting strong the more we get closer to the clearing." She said.

"Yeah hey, Hinata?" I said looking at Hinata.

"Yeah Emiyo?" Hinata asked.

"Do you see anything up ahead in that clearing because the smell of blood seems to be getting stronger," I said.