Chapter 24: Emiyo's Promotion

Emiyo's P.O.V

I was outside walking through the village with Kimi before doing my training today.

Today I was thinking of training with my summonings. Since I trained with them since the few months before the Chunin exams.

"Hey, Emiyo," I heard a familiar voice shout my name.

I looked up to see my brother Kiba running my way with Akamaru. I saw Naruto, Shikamaru, and Choji with him.

"What is it Kiba?" I asked wondering why he was shouting my name.

"Sasuke has left the village to join Orochimaru. We come to see if you would join us in getting him back," Shikamaru said.

I raised an eyebrow wondering why he would want to join Orochimaru.

"Actually I was about to go do some training with Kimi," I said. "Besides you have Kiba and Akamaru noses they should be able to sniff out danger," I said.

"Oh come on you train every day, besides I will admit you and Kimi are stronger than us," Kiba said. "I'm surprised that you didn't get made a Chunin like Shikamaru did," he said pointing at Shikamaru vest.

"Lady Tsunade probably had a good reason for not making me a chunin," I said.

"I guess," Kiba said. "Well if you're not coming I guess we will get going," he said.

"Yeah but are sure you don't want to go help us get Sasuke back?" Naruto asked hoping that I would change my mind.

"I'm positive you do great without me," I said smiling at him. "After all you were going to be Hokage so you can save him on your own," I said patting his shoulder as I was getting ready to walk off.

"Yeah, you right I will become Hokage one day. Believe it!" Naruto shouted giving me a thumbs up.

"If you can believe then you can save Sasuke without me," I said waving bye and walking off with Kimi.

**

I was now in the training ground with Kimi getting ready to start today training.

"Summoning justu!" I said summoning a familiar black and white wolf with blue eyes. It was Adoff Cyan's father.

"Emiyo and Kimi it's been a while," Adoff said looking at me.

"Yeah, it has," Kimi said walking over to a spot to lay down at.

"Yeah I haven't been summoning," I said. "Anyway, I was thinking of training with my summoning today. Is there anything interesting you could teach me?" I said looking at him.

"Well there two things I think will be great for you to learn," he replied.

"Alright, so what are the two things you want to teach me?" I asked.

"For now we will focus on the first tubing then I will tell you about the second thing," Adoff said.

"Understand," I said.

"Alright the first thing is a wind style jutsu called the Howling wolf," he said.

"A wind style justu?" I asked.

"Yeah watch me," he said.

"Wind Style: Howling wolf!" He said taking a deep breath.

He opens his mouth creating a clear wolf that opens its mouth and howl create a power gust a wind knocking some of the trees over.

"Cool," I amazed at the justu Adoff had just shown me.

"Now you give it a try," he said looking at me.