Chapter 2 : Test

A/N: The picture above is what Emiyo outfit looks like.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I quickly then got out of bed and begun putting on my clothes then grabbed my headband that was blue and put it around my waist.

"Alright let's go, " I said picking up Kimi and putting her on my shoulder.

"Okay don't forget to eat breakfast this morning, " Kimi said as I walked out of my bedroom.

**

Once I arrived downstairs. My mother and older sister were making pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

"Good morning, " I said walking over and sitting down at the table after giving Kimi a bowl of her own food.

"Morring," Mom said placing a plate of bacon and pancakes in front of me.

"Yeah, good morning sis," My big sister Hana said while feeding the other dogs.

"Thanks for the breakfast," I said starting to eat my pancakes and bacon.

Once I was done I got out of my seat and put the plate in the sink. "Well, see you later. I'm going to meet up with my teammates." I said picking up Kimi and putting her on my shoulder again.

"How is on your team?" Mom asked.

"My teammates are Hinata Hyuga,  Shino Aburame, and my annoying twin Kiba. Our sensei's name is Kurenai Yuhi, " I said. "Anyway see you later mom and big Hana, " I said running towards the door.

"That team going to be a nightmare. Emiyo and Kiba do nothing but argue, " I heard big sister Hana say to mom.

"What about Kiba. He is on the same team shouldn't you go wake him up?" Kimi asked while we walked outside.

"That not my problem if he is late, " I replied.

**

After 5 minutes of walking to the meeting place. I have finally arrived and noticed I was the first one here so I decided to sit by a tree and wait for the others. After sitting down I took Kimi off my shoulder and placed her on my lap.

I thought I was the only one here until I picked up a scent and turn to my right and saw Shino standing next to one of the other trees in the training field.

'Wow, his presence is so unnoticeable. I didn't even realize he was here. I don't know much about him didn't really talk to him in the Academy but I always found him kind of interesting,' I thought while petting Kimi.

"Hello, Emiyo and Shino, " A familiar quiet voice said. I turned around and saw Hinata heading towards the meeting place.

"Hi Hinata, " I said as Hinata sat down next to me.

"Umm. Where your brother?" Hinata asked.

"He will be here soon with only a probably minute left before sensei gets here, " I said picking up Kiba's scent.

I the sound of someone running towards the meeting place and already knew it was my brother. Nobody else would be running this way.

"Hey sis why didn't you wake me up?!" Kiba shouted.