Author's Note

Many seem to have a hard time tracking the character's ages in this FF. So to help you calculate, you only have to add or subtract from Elias's age.

Ages

Athanasia -1

Meli -1

Elias 0

Ezekiel +1

Lykos +2

Nour +5

Nikolas +6

Claude +14

Felix +16

Chrys +17

Liora +26

Lucas +(?)

Gavril +(?)

I WILL REMIND YOU THAT THE AGES OF THE CHARACTERS THIS FF ARE NOT IN LINK WITH THE ORIGINAL WMMaP THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT EXACT.

Their age in this FF are what I believe them to be for this book. I tried to match them as much as I could.

-Lavi

——————

Update December 6

From this point on, I would like you all to go back to disclaimer and read the warnings.

It will continue with sensitive and hardcore story. Morale is messed up. Especially the characters in this FF. They are very messed up.

They are messed up in the original story (in my point of view), just sugar coated. Come on, Claude killed his brother and Anastacius tried to do the same. Lucas could destroy a country without feeling a dust of remorse. Roger wants to use a child for power. Jennette believes that Claude should be her father and never leave her when she found out he was responsible for her father's death and has to take the mantle.

I am just not sugar coating it and making them just a lot more crazy than they should be(?).

Side Note. Meli Elaine is downright messed up.

Thank you.